• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Plug & Play AudioControl Amp and Wiring

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
This is a plug and play kit that will transform your sound system (XLT / non-B&O system with 4 door speakers and tweeters in the front door corners).

The amp is an AudioControl LC-6.1200. 1200w RMS total. This amp retails for $899 new right now on Crutchfield. You need no line-out convertor or anything for this amp to work, it's 100% plug and play with the wiring kit that I had custom made for my '21 Ranger Tremor. You will of course still have to run the power and ground wire, which I have also included.

This kit shipped with wiring for a 19-20 when I first bought it, which did not fit my '21 radio connections. So the Audio Shop sent the '21 kit and now I have both. I don't remember which is which, so I'm just including both.

I ran Kicker KS components in the front door and KS coaxial speakers in the rear doors, with a JL 10" shallow sub in the Aussie box under my rear seat and this was a super clean sounding system. Super crisp highs. I sold the truck and didn't take those speakers out, so no speakers will be included. Just make sure if you're buying your own that you get speakers powerful enough for this amp (125w RMS per channel). The Kicker KS components are a good choice. https://www.crutchfield.com/p_20647KSS65/Kicker-47KSS6504.html

This amp is like new as I only ran this setup for a few months before selling the truck.

Asking $700 $650 $600 shipped.

This is a steal considering that the amp alone retails for $899 and I'm including the Monster 4ga amp wiring kit as well as the bass control knob ($45 new). I have hung on to this thinking I'd install it in my new car, but I can't find a plug and play kit for the new car and don't see myself going this all-out again for audio.

AMP CONNECTIONS.jpeg

AMP WITH COVER.jpeg

AMP WITHOUT COVER.jpeg

BASS CONTROL KNOB.jpeg

CONNECTOR.jpeg

PLUG&PLAY HARNESS.jpeg

RESISTORS.jpeg

SPEAKER INPUTS.jpeg

T-HARNESSES.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Bump / price drop - $650 shipped.

OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
If anyone is interested in the amp only with no wiring, I'll let it go for $550 shipped. If you'd like the wiring only, I'll take $125 shipped.

OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Bump. Would like to keep these together. $600 shipped.

fortywater12

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Shiiiiiiiiiiii kinda want this. Been wanting a new sound system for my truck as I have already thrashed my stock speakers.

OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Shiiiiiiiiiiii kinda want this. Been wanting a new sound system for my truck as I have already thrashed my stock speakers.
Let's make it happen! To be clear, this doesn't include any speakers.

OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach