Dinglehead

Dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4
Thanks - it really is a very cool place. Walking around at night there is a cacophony of wild sounds. Coyotes, hawks, boar, cows, bug and frogs.... all singing together.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
What are you using for the pics

JACER

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Thanks - it really is a very cool place. Walking around at night there is a cacophony of wild sounds. Coyotes, hawks, boar, cows, bug and frogs.... all singing together.
In the mid to late 80"s when our 2 boys were young'ns, we use to take our popup camper to Crooked Hook campground from our home in Ft Lauderdale for long weekends. I remember we had to be inside just before dusk or get carried away by mosquitoes. But after an hour or so, it was okay to be outside again.

Today,, we drive through Clewiston from Plant city to visit our oldest son who now lives in Weston with his family. Clewiston is not the sleepy little burg it used to be!!!

Great pictures by the way. ?

Jon S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew
That color is really starting to grow on me...nice pictures! I am so glad to see another Lariat getting dirty....Lariats are picked on here for “not getting dirty” and are “just parking lot queens” lol.

OP
OP
Dinglehead

Dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4
That color is really starting to grow on me...nice pictures! I am so glad to see another Lariat getting dirty....Lariats are picked on here for “not getting dirty” and are “just parking lot queens” lol.
Look. I may have spent all my money on the truck so I can't afford big tires and suspension upgrades.... but I live for being far away from paved roads.

OP
OP
Dinglehead

Dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4
In the mid to late 80"s when our 2 boys were young'ns, we use to take our popup camper to Crooked Hook campground from our home in Ft Lauderdale for long weekends. I remember we had to be inside just before dusk or get carried away by mosquitoes. But after an hour or so, it was okay to be outside again.

Today,, we drive through Clewiston from Plant city to visit our oldest son who now lives in Weston with his family. Clewiston is not the sleepy little burg it used to be!!!

Great pictures by the way. ?
it’s crazy how much clewiston has changed. It’s got national chain fast food places and everything now.
Dinner ranch is probably a 35 minute drive away from there.

sootie007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
I learned to sky dive there in 1984 lol.....it was the middle of nowhere back then for sure...nothing but perfect green uninhabited squares from 4000 ft up.
Sponsored