• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina OEM Hard Roll-up Cover

NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4; 2006 Jeep Wrangler X
Vehicle Showcase
Link to FB marketplace posting below. Can only deliver within an hour or two radius of Ft. Bragg, NC, so Triangle area or Winston-Salem/Greensboro or can meet along the way towards Wilmington or Goldsboro. $700 OBO(within reason, or on the off-chance someone has a 1UP brand hitch-mount 2 or 4 bike rack I’d trade even on only that rack).

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/439787901031685/
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NC_LFX4

NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price drop: $650

ShutterBug

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport AWD, 2017 VW GTI
Occupation
Photographer
Probably a dumb question but still available by chance?

OP
OP
NC_LFX4

NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Probably a dumb question but still available by chance?
Sorry, totally forgot I posted this here too. No, sold it to a neighbor a couple months ago.

ShutterBug

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport AWD, 2017 VW GTI
Occupation
Photographer
No worries! What were your thoughts on the cover? I like the looks of it and that it’s OEM. Would you buy it again or go a different route? Thanks!

OP
OP
NC_LFX4

NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No worries! What were your thoughts on the cover? I like the looks of it and that it’s OEM. Would you buy it again or go a different route? Thanks!
Different route. It looked good initially but it started to wear really quickly. Plus, whatever adhesive they used on the underside of it to hold the felt strip to the aluminum was never meant for the heat lol hat comes from a black surface in direct sunlight, it melted away and caused the material to droop.

If I were to go the tonneau route again, I would probably get something like the retrax hard covers that have the t-slots on the rails. Keeps your options open for bed accessories and also still gives a “secure” storage area. I have an ARE CX Classic right now and it fits all the needs I currently have.
Sponsored