• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado FS: a few aussie swag tents (23zero and other)

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I've got a couple swag tents I need to sale. These were all bought for testing purposes (for starting my own company) and have very little use.

These are in the Denver area, and will probably be pickup only since they are so bulky, with possible exception of the "Kings" single.

Update: The two larger tents are sold. Also my own line of swags should be available in the next month or so, but this listing isn't about that.

Next I have a "Kings" 900 single (about 36" wide). This is a sample item from the factory and not an official Kings product, though made in the same factory. Swag is great quality, but this one only has a 2" mattress, and a smaller carry bag so it's hard to roll up a thick sleeping bag with it. Mattress is not super comfy on hard ground, but this one fits really well on top of a cot, if you really want that extra comfort. The best part about this is that it's more compact and lighter when rolled up, but still plenty big to fit a large human - I actually slept in there WITH my 80 lb dog, but I'm pretty thin, and it was pretty cozy.
This swag is great for someone who's trying to keep their setup compact and light, but still want's an easy setup. It's been used a handful of times, and still in excellent shape, except the carry bag has some wear.
$220. I can probably ship this one since it's small enough, but probably won't be super cheap.

photos attached, hopefully the labels are visible enough that you can tell which is which.

feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks.

20220102_150041.jpg

IMG_20210715_134423330_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210717_154029718_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210717_154037114_HDR.jpg

20220102_145910.jpg

20220102_145938.jpg

IMG_20210706_133304675_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210706_133351170_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210906_191755941.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered two 23zero swags, which was the end of several months of research that began when I saw you set one up on your YT channel.