• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Free (unless shipped)

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Free unless you want it shipped. Then I'd ask for whatever shipping and PayPal fees are to get it to you. (Shipping from zip is 77450) However, Houston is an hour from Houston so you would need to grab it from me on the Katy/Brookshire side of things for pickup.

Used for 18k miles. Still looks pretty good. Got an AEM dryflow to replace it. No noticeable difference in butt dyno between the two.

Note: not going to clean or re-oil before drop or shipping. I am a bit lazy.

20230323_192233.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
I also have an AEM dry now. I'll keep them both for another month then they are going in the trash.

AutobotXJ

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
I’m interested in the aem dryflow. I’m in Hawaii so it will need to be shipped 96720

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Pending me getting to the post office because OMG fedex wth... Flat rate box it is....

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
AEM gone..I'm going to throw the k&n in the back of the next random Ranger I see.

So this one is done.
Sponsored

Last edited: