• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Ford Raptor Style Lights for XL or XLT

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys! I have for sale raptor style lights for an XL or XLT grille. I put on the raptor grill and it had lights with it. I put these on for a few days. Comes with wire harness adapter and is truly plug and play. Same one from Stage 3 Motorsports. New it is $93 + Tax. I will sell it for 50!

Here is a pic of it on my truck

99CB9C79-8B15-4216-81B6-990F6E1924F5.jpeg
Sponsored

revbevis

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew Chrome Package
Sent you a PM. Please advise if these are still available and shipping charge to zip coe in PM

Sjones78999

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Asset Recovery Rep
Still available? Shipped to 23803.

SubVet

First Name