• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania Factory Black Running Boards $175 OBO

hsmith21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Silver FX4 302a
-Factory black running boards, taken off the truck shortly after delivery at ~300 miles.
-Mild cosmetic but no structural damage. All hardware included.
-I'm located in Eastern PA/Jersey and can travel to meet.
-$175 OBO, willing to talk about price

IMG_2461.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG
Sponsored

Reliant

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger 4X
Are you in the southern part of PA? I'm in VA trying to determine how far you are away. How far would you travel? Thanks.

OP
OP
hsmith21

hsmith21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Silver FX4 302a
In greater philadelphia area. Would travel about an hour max to newark/christiana area

Reliant

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger 4X
Thanks for getting back. I'm actually south of you. If I find I'm coming that far north, I'll see if you still have them. Thanks again.

Reliant

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger 4X
If you still have them at the end of this week, hopefully we could get together Saturday morning.

5G Dan-O

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Ford ASSET Instructor - Program Director
Shoot, I was just down to Bernville to visit Koziar’s Christmas Village . I would've grabbed these when I was in the area.

OP
OP
hsmith21

hsmith21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Silver FX4 302a
Running boards still available, make me an offer, really looking to get them off my hands. NJ and eastern PA
Sponsored