• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Michigan FactionFab 1 inch wheels spacers

I_smell_like_diesel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Self Employed
Selling a complete set of 4 wheel spacers from FactionFab. I bought them to try them out and was not personally a fan of how the offset made my truck look. They look to be very well made and I had no issues, the short time I ran them. They have less than 100 miles on them. Wouldn't mind just squirreling them away but I don't see myself using them again. I'll include a ground down 19mm 1/2 drive socket, that will work well on the short lug nuts (for the spacers).

Asking $100.00 for all 4 and (not willing to split them up)

Located in Gregory, Michigan and Work in Brighton, Michigan. Willing to meet locally, within reason. Will ship for an additional $20.00 and payment via PayPal.

Please feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Chris

OPz5bb1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I do not, sorry. I only had them on for a day or so.
Tempted, I got some BFG KO2s 265/65/R18s on order, so I want to put those on first and see how they look before I mess with any offset. I'll keep you posted. And of course, I don't expect you to "reserve" them for me. If someone snatches them up first, all good.

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
I'll takem money sent paypal