First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Looks a lot better than the raw steel sticking out. I picked up a cheap black powder coated tip until I can decide what I'm gonna do back there. It would be nice if someone would design just a dual exit setup from the muffler back. I really don't want another exhaust system. I like mine just like it is, quiet.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Looks a lot better than the raw steel sticking out. I picked up a cheap black powder coated tip until I can decide what I'm gonna do back there. It would be nice if someone would design just a dual exit setup from the muffler back. I really don't want another exhaust system. I like mine just like it is, quiet.
There's a ton of after market options out there that have dual outlets. All depends on how loud you want it to be and how much you want to spend to have it done.

If you want to go cheapish and quiet get something like the Dynomax Super Turbo 17674 3" dual outlet muffler. They run about $70 and are very quiet and flow quite well. Take it to a reputable exhaust shop and they can install it along with the new tail pipes and tips in nearly configuration you wish. I have the single 3" outlet super turbo on mine and it sounds nearly the same as stock, only emitting a deep resonance tone that you can hear in parking garages but flows much better than the stock muffler.

If you don't want o swap the muffler, then take it to the exhaust shop and have them remove the stock exhaust pipe and resonator, install a Y-tube on the muffler outlet and run your dual tips from that. You can even have them clamp it on so you can put the stock pipe back on.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
There's a ton of after market options out there that have dual outlets. All depends on how loud you want it to be and how much you want to spend to have it done.

If you want to go cheapish and quiet get something like the Dynomax Super Turbo 17674 3" dual outlet muffler. They run about $70 and are very quiet and flow quite well. Take it to a reputable exhaust shop and they can install it along with the new tail pipes and tips in nearly configuration you wish. I have the single 3" outlet super turbo on mine and it sounds nearly the same as stock, only emitting a deep resonance tone that you can hear in parking garages but flows much better than the stock muffler.

If you don't want o swap the muffler, then take it to the exhaust shop and have them remove the stock exhaust pipe and resonator, install a Y-tube on the muffler outlet and run your dual tips from that. You can even have them clamp it on so you can put the stock pipe back on.
Thanks Bret. I have been running this option through my poor old worn out mind. :)

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Bret. I have been running this option through my poor old worn out mind. :)
You and me both. For now I am putting on the Go Rhino black tip for aesthetics alone, and painting the rest of the tailpipe that you can see from behind. The exhaust setup with it showing through the right rear wheel well is pathetic in my opinion. Looks like ass.

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
What size tip is our truck? What's the measurements?
Sponsored