• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Indiana B&O speakers

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
These worked fine when swapped out, my Tinnitus constantly ringing in my ears needed speakers with a different range of frequencies.

Selling as a set all B&O speakers that came with the system excluding the sub and box. So this ad includes all 4 door speakers for a 2019 Lariat crew cab, 2 front door speakers and 2 seperate tweeters, 2 back door Coax speakers and the center channel in dash speaker PLUS a drop in replacement Kicker coax. In order to replace the center channel speaker I had to buy a pair , this one is brand new, I only removed it from the box to snap the picture. No modifications where required for the center channel and no mods required to install the door speakers. Not sure if any tweeters are included in non B&O systems if they are they should fit nicely. I included a pic of the tweeter locations in the 2 front doors as reference only.

New Whiteland, IN 46184
PayPal $125

20230504_144131.jpg

20230504_142203.jpg

20230504_142209.jpg
Sponsored

RyanBoyd51

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Cyber Org
Occupation
Race Mechanic
I’m interested, are you asking 125 shipped?

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I would rather not ship however if I did it would be extra, the cost of the shipping that the company would charge plus $125.

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
Would you sell just one of the spare center speakers?

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
Would you do $150 shipping to 80002?

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Would you do $150 shipping to 80002?
I would need to box them up first, darned ups wants all the dimensions and weight. Might not be until Monday before I can get to the ups store and get a box for the rate.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I would need to box them up first, darned ups wants all the dimensions and weight. Might not be until Monday before I can get to the ups store and get a box for the rate.
I will try to get to the post office and see if they have one of those if it fits it ships boxes

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
I will try to get to the post office and see if they have one of those if it fits it ships boxes
Awesome, I’ll take them if you find a box!
Sponsored