• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Aussie 10" Sub Box with or without JL Audio 10TW3-D8

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Good evening,

I've had this sitting around for a good while now, ever since I sold the truck...it's the Australian 10" subwoofer box that fits in the cubby space under the rear seat. I put a 10" JL 10TW3-D8 in it, and had to make the hole bigger without the right tools so it's a little bit butchered, but performs just fine. The "damage" is very minor and can be seen in the pics. It's 100% cosmetic. It's wired at 4-ohms and was connected to an AudioControl LC-1200.6 amp with 400 watts pushing it. Sounded great and added a lot of bass. The box is stuffed with polyfil as well.

Subwoofer sold, box still available for $100+shipping.

Thanks,

Rhett

RangerSub1.jpg

RangerSub2.jpg

RangerSub3.jpg

RangerSub4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Subwoofer sold, box still available

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Just to be completely upfront, here's a better look at what I was talking about, how it looks after I did a poor job trimming it to fit the JL sub. I had some subwoofer carpet in storage that I used to keep some cushioning between the sub and box, but it doesn't look great. Again, functions fine and is not too noticeable considering it's under the seat - but if you're super anal about your stuff looking perfect, this box isn't it. Not a great salesman I know lol, but I don't want anyone surprised when it shows up at their doorstep.

RangerSub5.jpg

OP
OP
CoachJ

CoachJ

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation