• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 - Lightning Blue - $38,000 - Riverside, California

biohazard0157

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm selling my 2019 Ranger. Its been a wonderful truck and I have loved driving it but the family got bigger so I upgraded to the full size F series. It has just shy of 35k Miles. Only off-road use has been a few fire roads to get to camp sites or hiking trails. Everything works great. It has an UnderCover ArmorFlex Tonneau Cover and the tailgate damper. It has the tow package, FX4 package, Sport Package, and Technology package, this is almost as fully loaded as you can get in 2019. It has the normal wear in the bed, one very small dent on the rear driver side door about the size of a dime that can be seen in these pictures, and a few very minor scrapes from some branches on a couple fenders. It is garaged most of the time and otherwise its clean. $38,000

Ranger 1.jpg
Ranger 2.jpg

1658334330483.png
Sponsored