Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2.3L EcoBoost SP-594 Spark Plug Change Write-Up (60k Miles)

    *update* Bout an hour and half and plugs and egr sensor are done. So far everything seems good but time will tell. I'm so used to it i can't tell if I'm making myself feel the issue even tho It might not be there. Just for reference 62,000
  2. 2.3L EcoBoost SP-594 Spark Plug Change Write-Up (60k Miles)

    Perfect. I know it won't take much ill just set near 106 inch pounds.. other guy in ranger group on Facebook said 12 foot pounds not sure the exact exchange to inch pounds but seems like a big jump from 8. Something ?‍♂️
  3. 2.3L EcoBoost SP-594 Spark Plug Change Write-Up (60k Miles)

    Thank you for your response I did pick up a loaner 3/8 torque wrench with in/lbs guess I'll set it around 106 in/lbs give or take a few
  4. 2.3L EcoBoost SP-594 Spark Plug Change Write-Up (60k Miles)

    I'm attempting to do (oem)plugs and egr sensor on my 2020 tomorrow..i see you said 8 ft/lbs I've also seen others say factory is 12ft/lbs I've heard others do more or less.. what do you think ideal is..is 8 enough? Just perfect. Just want to make sure I don't over or under torque. Let me know...
  5. Spark Plugs - NGK Equal?

    Despite In ngk thread I did go oem. I'm just going to probably go between 11-12 ft/lbs seems to be a good range
  6. Spark Plugs - NGK Equal?

    So what your saying is on my 2020 ill be fine doing 10-11 ft/lbs on my new plugs..get so many different answers different sorces
  7. New Members Introduce Yourself!

    Hey all from the NW burbs of Chicago bought my 20 xlt bout 11 months ago.





Top