It's normal to have "oil" or "diff fluid/bearing fluid" on the sensor?
So what I am gathering is that my assumption is correct - the sensor lives behind the axle seal, recieves lubrication from the differntial fluid at the gear housing, and that it travels down the carrier axle tubes. I have no...
I have a question for anyone who has a 19-23 Ford Ranger.
I have a ABS/Trac light come on intermittently. Every time I turn off the truck and drive a short distance it goes off and will come back on here and there. Sometimes not at all. I plugged into the OB2 awhile ago and found I had a RR...
Thank you for that response and thank you for taking the time to share your findings with me and to listen to me sound more smart than I am! I was playing around with the idea and came to terms it is going to be more practical to install a limited slip differential or an aftermarket elocker of...
I wont argue the validity of your test. I do not have a top tier scanner to view live topology mapping or full-system auto-scans. I am using Forscan. I do not even see the ATCM option in my list to see configurations. My goal for this thread was to view the configurations using Forscan on a...
Please See my next post to this thread. It is possible you are creating ghost flags by enabling features that are not actually getting commands from the PCM/ABS modules. This looks simple because the IPC is bringing up the menu for the Selectable Drive Mode feature once enabled and everyone...
Forscan will pickup whatever modules your truck has in it and whatever factory data your truck came with from the factory. That is if you are using the "Extended License" from Forscan. I believe it may not pick up everything with a "Trial License". If I am not mistaken even Ford Diagnostic and...
Terrain Management.
I do not believe this is a straight forward mod that some claim it is. I have read that if you buy a Terrain Management Switch, install in it your Ranger, and toggle the "Selectable Drive Mode" to "Enable" in the IPC module using Forscan that you suddenly have Terrain...