Sponsored

Search results

  1. USB Failure after water spill.

    I spilled some water and some ended up in my USB and they stopped working completely. When I got home I checked the fuse it was intact. So I did some research and master reset my sync. Also saw that you can replace the USB on the truck, but I am finding it difficult to get the USB core out. Any...
  2. Rim Skins

    Has anyone here ever used rim skins on a ford ranger? I’m trying to find a budget friendly way to upgrade my rims.
  3. My New Ranger

    The dealer ship has leather katzkins seat covers professionally installed the dealer is Allstar Ford of Prairieville they were great with the leather it really helps. The seats are fitted perfectly and I didn’t have to do a thing and it looks like a lariat.
  4. My New Ranger

    This is my new Ranger any suggestions it is a 2022 XLT with leather seats.
  5. Any Advice to a first time Ranger owner and things to know before you buy.

    I am thinking about getting my first vehicle and I really like the rangers but I have only driven an F-150 any advice.





Top