Sponsored

Search results

  1. Georgia Pivot Side Storage Box, LH Driver Side by RealTruck Advantage and Leather Parking Brake Boot

    Man shipping has become gnarly. I have shipped way heavier (an entire vacuum robot and dock) and that was further. That was $75 less then a year ago. The cheapest I found was $115, with ups. I think its not really worth shipping to me, if you get to the point you want it gone, I can probably...
  2. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    actually crazy enough no! This is just as it comes, they are at walgreens. I just stickied it down
  3. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    Got a buddy setup for the season. Fits up there well!
  4. Georgia Pivot Side Storage Box, LH Driver Side by RealTruck Advantage and Leather Parking Brake Boot

    Sounds good thank you! I am open to USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Whatever works for you, if you want to give me measurements / weight. I dont mind doing the leg work to find the best deal
  5. Michigan Retrax Pro XR retractable tonneau cover for a scab $500

    Man, I wish I could pick it up. if you start getting into the shipping idea. Freight, or greyhound isn't too bad. I want it. Also I have a folding one, that I would sell after I got that ironically
  6. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    My old man emu suspension has been great, no tune because I’m still in the ford gold warranty, so I don’t want to mess with that coverage until at least my blend door and transmission is replaced. I only assume the moment I void that warranty those will happen
  7. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    they are by metra electronics IBSBF65 is their model
  8. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    Since I bought the truck I have been wanting a good magsafe / wireless charger. I kept watching for the one that was sold here on the forum for awhile, but really didn't want that style, but figured better then nothing. Well I finally broke down and bought a used one on here, and I discovered I...
  9. Wireless Charging Install

    Yeah, no access to the ports has been on my mind. I personally have had really good luck with their wireless carplay, I havent had to mess with it months, so my use case doesnt have a reason for it. Also I believe that is why the last design was an attempt of a press fit. I was thinking of three...
  10. Wireless Charging Install

    Ok, I will pick up more filament (I burned a bunch in R&D) also it was mostly grey. Also one thing to note, I have been testing with the newest generation of magsafe puck, its type C charging, and has a braided cable. The generation before that is slightly different size. My design can be...
  11. Wireless Charging Install

    I extended the arm to more up the hump. And pushed the puck out more, that is pretty close to I think the “good enough to try it” phase. at this moment I put one piece of 3M double sticky tape right at that slope. Just a little more hold when you pickup from the plate.
  12. Wireless Charging Install

    playing with a couple designs, I am also looking at a couple different chargers, and seeing how it would be to adopt this design to use other chargers. I am on the fence about the tension design, there are complex tabs that make you push it down to grip the sides of the interior tray. But I...
  13. Wireless Charging Install

    I broke down, been wanting a magsafe one of these, so I broke down and bought one on the marketplace here, and lets just say.. Progress today.
  14. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    Been a few months since the last mod, had to add my birthday gift from the wife. 70% ceramic i3 tint on the windshield, I wanted it as light as possible, I really just wanted the heat rejection, I had it on my honda passport, really helps, especially with the black on black
  15. 🔥Roll-N-Lock Blow Out Sale!🔥

    ok, I’m interested. 22 lariat with 6ft bed (super cab)
  16. New to me, 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat

    update, I replaced the light bar in the door handle for the passenger that was a $55 mistake. but still cheaper then paying someone to do the speakers instead.





Top