Sponsored

Search results

  1. Possible leveling kit change.

    I installed the bottom spacer on my ‘21 Tremor. All you need to do is make enough space so the Fox shock doesn’t rub on the spacer. I filled some material off this area to make it work. (Note, it’s aluminum so don’t use a grinder for safety reasons)
  2. I have a roof leak! (Repaired)

    I had the same staining, but mine turned out to be the rear window seal was leaking. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3rd-brake-light-gasket.45661/post-956391
  3. 3rd brake light gasket?

    Yup, exactly the same staining I have. When I took the third brake light off, there was a ring of dirt without any breaks which indicated that it wasn’t leaking. I then sprayed water directly into the gap above the window. When I ran water long enough I started to see water dripping in the...
  4. 3rd brake light gasket?

    Where is the staining on the headliner? I have staining in the back corners. I was thinking it was the antenna or third brake light leaking. Upon investigation, my leak turned out to be the seal around the rear window. Note: Not the sliding window seal, the actual seal that holds the rear...
  5. 2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Air conditioner condenser stop working

    I’ve had to replace the a/c compressor in my 2021 Ranger because the clutch failed (I found one supplier that would sell the clutch itself, but the whole compressor on rock auto was the same price). It’s quite annoying that it failed because I only use it for 2-3month of the year...
  6. Wheel spacers.

    I’ve been using 1” spacers from Evil Energy, purchased via Amazon (Canada) this summer. No problems to report.
  7. Air Conditioning Stopped Working

    Do you have ForScan? There are sensors with current/voltage readings that you can monitor to see if the A/C clutch is functioning properly. I did this to determine that the A/C clutch had failed in my 2021 tremor :(
  8. Just Do It! (285/75R17)

    What was the tire size you were using?
  9. Clunking at low speeds

    I had one of the Fox rear shock/dampeners replaced in my 2021 Tremor. It was leaking. It created a clunking noise.
  10. Installing 33x12.5 17 on a 2022 Tremor

    Sorry, I won’t be able too. I’ve since changed the rims.
  11. Engine block heater recall

    This is valid in Canada. I received a letter in the mail in Dec 2025. The letter told me not to use the block heater and Ford will contact me when parts become available.
  12. Installing 33x12.5 17 on a 2022 Tremor

    285/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja Legend Exp I wanted something with white letters, that’s why I went with Mickey’s.
  13. Installing 33x12.5 17 on a 2022 Tremor

    That’s with 1.25” spacers on the front and 1.5” on the back.
  14. Installing 33x12.5 17 on a 2022 Tremor

    I can confirm that 33x11.5 on stock rims with 1.25” spacer works just fine. This doesn’t answer your question though. The extra 1” width of the tire might interfere when the steering is turned to full lock. I would measure the remaining space I have for you, unfortunately I have my winters...
  15. 2.5" level kit ride changes

    I was told that your gas mileage will get worse when you raise the front of the truck, due to the change in aerodynamics (the wind resistance increases because more air goes under the vehicle, or something like that). It didn’t stop me from levelling mine though lol. I personally don’t like...
  16. 10R80 Repair Question

    Were you experiencing shifting problems in the first place? Or did you just want to ‘fix’ the problem before it started?
  17. Clunking at low speeds, differential, wheel bearings?

    My ‘21 tremor makes the same noise when jacked up, yet it sounds fine when driving it. I did have the rear driveshaft hanger bearing replaced because it was noisy. I originally thought it was a bad wheel bearing, but it ended up being the hanger bearing. So maybe that’s something to look at...
  18. different modes

    The manual says if you’re towing over 1650lbs(750kg) you will require a brake controller. I burnt out the rear brake pads towing a 4500lbs(2040kg) travel trailer because I didn’t install one. I thought that the trailer button is all I needed. Nope. Found out the hard way. All that button does...
  19. rear brake issue

    I drive the same truck, ‘21 Tremor and I did the same thing you did, turned the piston the wrong way. The piston will go back in, it’s just very difficult/stiffcompared to any other pistons I’ve had to retract on other cars. I bought one of those cubes you can buy to help retract the piston...
  20. Ranger Tremor suspension issues

    I had the identical issue in my 2021 Tremor. Apx the same miles. The passenger side rear Fox shock was leaking. They changed it under warranty. Something to note, when I loaded up the box with some weight the noise went away.





Top