Menu
Forums
New posts
Trending
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
New vehicle showcases
New showcase comments
Showcase
New items
New comments
Latest reviews
Search showcase
Ranger6G
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
100 K
Yeah it would be a museum piece for ford in a glass case and all
dpete
Post #23
May 11, 2024
Forum:
General Ford Ranger Topics
100 K
Yes it is but I think theres been some services done on it at some point before I got the truck
dpete
Post #21
May 11, 2024
Forum:
General Ford Ranger Topics
100 K
I got a 2019 ranger xl and I bought it for 11k and has 188k miles I really have no issues with it besides its jerky at shifting to 2nd to 3rd that's all
dpete
Post #19
May 10, 2024
Forum:
General Ford Ranger Topics
154k mile Ranger
My ranger which is a 2019 xl and has 185k miles on it and I got it for 11k
dpete
Post #9
Mar 25, 2024
Forum:
General Ford Ranger Topics
Search
Top