Not sure since I bought the car used. There were no symptoms prior to failure of the cat, nor when the I got the check engine light. I've also read about the spark plugs getting wet with heavy rains due to the hood design. I live in Miami and it has been raining like crazy here, and I've checked...
Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel better hearing that not too many, if none at all, head gasket failures have been prevalent on rangers. I also was not sure if my year (2020) ranger had the cross drilled coolant canal design rather than the open deck design at the top of the block. I will...
Hello everyone. I bought a used 2020 ford ranger last summer. Last week the check engine light came on while driving, and the car threw a p0420 code when I checked. Since the power train is still under warranty I took it to my local dealer.
A week later they called me, said the truck was ready...