Sponsored

Search results

  1. Famous Dave’s Favorite

    Found this event for our esteemed poutine aficionado https://www.poutinefest.com @AzScorpion @subquark
  2. Ford Explorer Question

    it would appear my need for a tow vehicle may be going away. Don’t tell the wife I’m happy. I will not miss RVing. if this happens, looking to replace the F150 with an Explorer. Not looking for comments stating something like ā€œ you should look at BLAH BLAH BLAH ā€ Any Explorer or former...
  3. EUREKA Pierogi Poutine

    OK, I finally found a poutine @AzScorpion would get a triple serving i think @subquark would agree I'm on this forum, an F150Gen14 Forum and a 7g Mustang forum and you guys are the most fun and like a stopped analog watch, are correct twice a day šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ https://www.pipercooks.com/pierogi-poutine/
  4. Menu Choices

    Can anyone spot which choice @AzScorpion would get two orders of? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
  5. Actually won an argument with management today

    So we’re out for a joyride today in SALLY (25 GT 60th Convertible) The wife stated unequivocally that we’ll get wet if we don’t pull over and put the top up. i replied, not if I drive fast enough a few minutes later I get ā€œ ok, you were other than wrong ā€œ I'm confident I’ll pay dearly for...
  6. Interior trim cleaner / protector

    Is ARMORALL the still Go-To product for keeping the finest in Corinthian Plastic looking shiny ? Bought a bottle of ARMORALL and it seems the formula changed.
  7. Part Name Please

    OK, to answer the question in advance I know I'll get and the answer is: the people on the Mustang Forum are clueless and of no help so I turn to the Power Rangers. Went to install some aftermarket lights on a MY25 Mustang GT Convertible 60th Anniversary #807 of 1965. Instructions said to...
  8. Gen 7 Mustang Question

    As I've stated before, this forum and its members are the best and YES, that even includes @AzScorpion and @subquark :inlove: and I still come here even though I traded my 22 Ranger for a 23 F150 for TT reasons. Anyhow, any of you own a Gen7 Mustang and if so, which forum do you like? I'm...
  9. Bronco6g question

    YES, Captain Obvious, i know this a Ranger Forum and I just signed up for the Bronco 6g forum. i know some folks here explored buying a 6g Bronco is why I’m posting a question here. Of all the Ford forums I’ve joined, this one, Bronco Sport, F150gen6, Maverick, and Mustang7g, this one has been...
  10. Powerball Winner in AR

    and @AzScorpion appears to be nowhere to be found HMMMMMM
  11. Weight Distribution Hitch Question

    Asking those who tow or did tow TT's and used a WDH which brand they liked. My wife posted a question on one of her FB TT groups and the consensus was the Equal-I-Zer brand and YES, I KNOW, specific model depends on TT weights. A few people's opinion i value here and no @AzScorpion or...
  12. TGD Friday of Color Sales???

    anybody seeing any Friday of Color aka Black Friday sales on TDG's aka Tail Gate Dampers? Asking for a friend.
  13. Ranger5g Forum vs F150gen14 Forum

    Went back to an F150 in August due to a planned upgrade to a larger TT. So I joined the F150gen14 Forum and although it’s a very informative forum with great people like here. It’s no we’re near as fun. I have met several EXPATS from here on the forum. i started a tail gate damper thread...
  14. SUMO SPRINGS Education needed

    YES, Post Patrol, I did go the OEM site to see if they explained the delta. Reading another thread to add these springs for improvements when towing. So, no secret I'm new to towing. My question, which one would you suggest, SSR-141-40 vs SSR-141-47, I'm towing an RV with a UVW of 3400 lbs...
  15. Intermittent Wiper Not intermittent

    MY 22 Lariat as title states, intermittent wiper not working and all other modes do. is there secret Hokey Pokey kind of reset to try? so sing along: you the wiper control up, you put the wiper control down, then you put it up and down…… not a big deal as I have scheduled at the dealer in...
  16. Questions to RV Camper Types

    FIRST: To Post Patroller's, yes my questions have likely been asked before so no need for you to read any further. TIA SECOND: To those willing to offer some advice and guidance, please continue reading and provide any and input / advice / lessons learned / food for thought as I'm new to these...
  17. New US ARMY vehicle

    Interesting addition to the Army’s motor pool https://www.military.com/off-duty/autos/meet-infantry-squad-vehicle-unholy-union-of-pickup-truck-and-utv.html
  18. ProCal 4 & Livermois Apps updated

    2.964 & 2.963 respectively no effing clue what changed
  19. Trac Electronics No Longer Sells For Left Drive Rangers

    info came from Trac Electronics after an email to them.
  20. Auto Window Control Module Recommendation

    BLUF: Management is asking for a Christmas List from me and I'm more than willing to follow orders this time. So I know two companies, Trac Electronics & Redtek, from AUS offer control modules to control all four windows. I believe both are close in price. My question is to those who have...





Top