***Update Pg. 26*** Think It'll Buff Out?

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks brother! Stuff happens in a blink of an eye...literally! lol

Yeah that's probably not going to happen. lol I'll be up all night with visions of dampers in my head. :inlove:?
yup sadly it does! just like damn curbs! ask me how i know lol
Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Wow...don't know how I miss this entire thread but glad you're ok Dave...all I can think of is that perfect tranny sitting under that totaled 5G lol...they don't make them like they used to...I remember years ago I drove my mom's brand new Mustang II into back of some old grandma's Crown Vic and pushed her bumper all the way to her back seat...the Stang just got a busted grill but the head lights still worked so we kept it like that as it ran perfectly fine...

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow...don't know how I miss this entire thread but glad you're ok Dave...all I can think of is that perfect tranny sitting under that totaled 5G lol...they don't make them like they used to...I remember years ago I drove my mom's brand new Mustang II into back of some old grandma's Crown Vic and pushed her bumper all the way to her back seat...the Stang just got a busted grill but the head lights still worked so we kept it like that as it ran perfectly fine...
Thanks Bro. You must of been out on several of your 2 hours lunch runs. ?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Just getting caught up on all this by reading this thread. Glad you're ok, and that's a bummer about your Ranger. Some people's kids, right? This thread has been very educational in regard to how the truck repairs would need to be done, and how crazy expensive it would be.

We love our SuperCab... now that they aren't going to make them anymore I guess we are S.O.L. if what happened to your truck.... happened to ours.

Damn I'm old. I can remember when a SuperCab truck was rare, and a SuperCrew was even rarer.

Best of luck with the new Tremor, and thanks for the great documentation here on this thread of your adventure.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
?Blinded by the lights??
Sponsored