First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Picked up a '21 Lariat Tremor the other day. My second 5G, first was an FX2. Love it so far. What are people using to level the Tremor's out? Thanks!!

20240326_151256(1).jpg
Love the M flag! Go Blue. How does that work flying that in Georgia? I donā€™t have my Tremor leveled because I tow pretty heavy with it.

OP
OP
iceman145

iceman145

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Love the M flag! Go Blue. How does that work flying that in Georgia? I donā€™t have my Tremor leveled because I tow pretty heavy with it.
So far, so good. My neighbor gave me crap about the flag (huge Georgia fan) when we first moved in, but he's a good sport. Go Blue!!

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome, just think of all the pollen from those beautiful trees that will be a full time job to keep off the black. :facepalm::inlove:

Nice truck.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
Badass looking tremor! Congrats and welcome to the boards. I really love the roll hoop in the bed. Has a Marty McFly's truck feel to it.

LIMITY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Very good looking truck. When I bought my Tremor, I was seriously considering black if I could have found one with the appearance package. Just know if you level the truck, you'll then have to level the Tremor sticker on the bed. It's angled to match the angle of the truck as is.

OP
OP
iceman145

iceman145

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Very good looking truck. When I bought my Tremor, I was seriously considering black if I could have found one with the appearance package. Just know if you level the truck, you'll then have to level the Tremor sticker on the bed. It's angled to match the angle of the truck as is.

Thanks for the info!! I planned on going with a new F-150 black/red Tremor decal. I saw someone on here do it and thought it looked pretty good.
Sponsored