First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My 22 has 3 also. Did you get a credit on the sticker for that because it's a premium option that's handy.
No credit Ed. The only credit ($20.00) was for the wifi hotspot removal. That's strange that you have iron your '22 and Jason doesn't have it on his "21. Funny after driving it all this time I just noticed this yesterday. lol
Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I found another to add to the list. No more Homelink. My '19 had 3 Homelink buttons so you could program your garage door(s) to them.

IMG_1059.jpg
Man, you guys would die in a bare bones XL. I swear!

"Oh no, I don't have a garage door opener button and my ass is cold, boohoo."

1690290667878.png

LOL, I gotta say, I do like those buttons on Kate's Mazda and it actually works with our 1970's garage door opener.

I also ponder why anyone in AZ would need heated seats and steering wheel? I guess that's why baked beans are a popular breakfast side here in New England - built-in seat warmer.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Don't worry your Ranger's AI will automatically roll up the door when you pull into the driveway. :frown:
Now I'd be a HUGE fan of AI if it could chase away my engine cover mice and wire-eating chipmunks!

screw Taco Tuesdays ... nom, nom, Ranger's taste the best
1690291326135.png

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man, you guys would die in a bare bones XL. I swear!

"Oh no, I don't have a garage door opener button and my ass is cold, boohoo."

1690290667878.png

LOL, I gotta say, I do like those buttons on Kate's Mazda and it actually works with our 1970's garage door opener.

I also ponder why anyone in AZ would need heated seats and steering wheel? I guess that's why baked beans are a popular breakfast side here in New England - built-in seat warmer.
I thought the same when I first got my Ranger. But I use my heated seats 9-10 months out of the year as a heating pad for my back. I just wish you could turn off the seat part and only have the back on. The heated steering wheel I agree with. My Jeep had it and I only tried it once and didn't like/need it. It would've been nice back in MA on those frigid mornings!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I thought the same when I first got my Ranger. But I use my heated seats 9-10 months out of the year as a heating pad for my back. I just wish you could turn off the seat part and only have the back on. The heated steering wheel I agree with. My Jeep had it and I only tried it once and didn't like/need it. It would've been nice back in MA on those frigid mornings!
I quietly admit that I love the air conditioned seats in Kate's car. Those are the pinnacle of human engineering, they are fantastic! =)

Confidentially: Now about sore backs, good point, but I use my heating pad behind closed curtains while downing four ibuprofen, a couple of Excedrin, and a Celebrex! =(

Publicly: Don't be a weenie, modern conveniences and safety? My ancestors survived dinosaurs, I don't need no stinkin' pansy stuff in my truck! Thank God I live in a state where you can still ride in a truck bed and be violently ejected through your windshield! =D

1690293335625.png

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
Do you have the 501A package? It should be included if so:
1690293842704.png

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I have to be in the driveway no more than 20' for my homelink to work where my chamberlin remote works from the street (so you may not be missing much)

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
I have to be in the driveway no more than 20' for my homelink to work where my chamberlin remote works from the street (so you may not be missing much)
Strange, my Homelink works from down the street on my Chamberlin. My wife's old Mazda was a different story, though. You had to be in the driveway.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My '19 was the same. My door remote works from a good 100' because my garage door is at an angle facing the street. With the Homelink I'd have to literally be in the driveway for it to work. I was just surprised they did away with it and I just noticed it after 2 months. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ok I win the DUMB-ASS member of the day today!! :facepalm:

With the intense sun here I drive with my visor down 99.9% of the time. So today while I was going to the store imagine my surprise when I gave it a closer look and found this. :shock:o_O:headbang:

Evidently my brain is a deleted item from this heat! 🥵

IMG_1061.jpg