First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Supercab XLT 301a
Occupation
Electrician
A stubby Truck antenna that was recently mentioned on here. As well as the rokblokz Mud Flaps and some scrubblade Wiper blade passenger
All relatively low cost goods. A fitzstick, and PPE Transmission pan is also on my radar of wants.
As well as some good lighting for the rear of the truck when hooking up the trailer in the dark
Sponsored

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I live in New York State so my Ranger is getting a full tank of overpriced gas. LOL Seriously, my boy got new sneakers last week and its very happy with them. :like:

There's one thing I added to my 2019 Ranger back in 2019 that I have yet to use. An engine block heater. Not sure if it's standard where you live. I think someone mentioned it's standard in Canada.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
There's one thing I added to my 2019 Ranger back in 2019 that I have yet to use. An engine block heater. Not sure if it's standard where you live. I think someone mentioned it's standard in Canada.
It's not standard up here (I don't have one on mine), but they are very common, especially for those who live further North.

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I live in New York State so my Ranger is getting a full tank of overpriced gas. LOL Seriously, my boy got new sneakers last week and its very happy with them. :like:

I live in a boarder city to PA (Binghamton, N.Y) we all go to PA for Gas and Cigsfor a 2 mile drive, I save $5 Per Pack! gas is only a dime cheaper? but out of spite I will fill up and save another $2 LOL

MarioCart

Banned
Banned
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Employed
It's not standard up here (I don't have one on mine), but they are very common, especially for those who live further North.
you should.
look for the cord tucked up behind

Canadian Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amsoil.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Amsoil Dealer
I just saw Orvis has a smoking deal on their high end fly rod. I may need to get a new rod for my truck as its my favorite fishing buddy.
I think I'll spoil my Ranger with a new fly rod this Xmas too!! Great idea!!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
For my upcoming B-Day I just bought (checked with the Boss first) a Mishimoto Deep Transmission Pan.
Was looking at the PPE, but liked the Mish's features better....and about $50 bucks cheaper.
Will do pic's when it comes in.

Happy B-Day to me !!! :giggle:

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
For my upcoming B-Day I just bought (checked with the Boss first) a Mishimoto Deep Transmission Pan.
Was looking at the PPE, but liked the Mish's features better....and about $50 bucks cheaper.
Will do pic's when it comes in.

Happy B-Day to me !!! :giggle:
Happy (upcoming) Birthday, Steve

tm1506

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Outback XT
Occupation
Retired
I'd like to find a set of Tremor wheels that don't break the bank!

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Parks and recreation maintenance
I just want my title to show up, darn government.

Bomberhd

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired from Road Construction
I live in a boarder city to PA (Binghamton, N.Y) we all go to PA for Gas and Cigsfor a 2 mile drive, I save $5 Per Pack! gas is only a dime cheaper? but out of spite I will fill up and save another $2 LOL
I live just outside of Utica so a quick trip across to PA wouldn't be easy. LOL I live in an area that has two suppliers of fuel so they charge whatever they want. We are at least 20 cents a gallon higher than any area around us. Plus the NY taxes, but you know what i'm talking about, I'm sure. Not sure how the prices are in Binghamton right now.
Sponsored