XL Tow hook installation

Deleted member 9116

I have a 2020xl 2wd that did not have any tow hooks. What is the process for installing factory tow hooks? Will I need hardware, new bumper valance etc in addition to hooks? How difficult of a project is this?
Sponsored

Arc Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL SuperCrew with STX package
Vehicle Showcase
I also have an XL but I got mine with the STX package. I believe it has a different front bumper and includes the tow hooks. I wouldn't think that any of the underpinnings would be different between your truck and mine so you probably would just need the STX front bumper in addition to the tow hooks (and bolts).

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
If you find you have the mounting points I have a set of factory tow hooks (black) from my truck. Can't recall if I reused any hardware, besides bolts, when I installed aftermarket D-rings.

smashpwnage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ranger xlt
Occupation
self employed
I have a 2020xl 2wd that did not have any tow hooks. What is the process for installing factory tow hooks? Will I need hardware, new bumper valance etc in addition to hooks? How difficult of a project is this?
I know its been a while but have you been able to add them? If so do you have a parts list?

OP
OP

Deleted member 9116

I have not added them...nor do I have a parts list.
Sponsored