First Name
Agafangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2wd Ranger XL
Occupation
Warehouseman
Hello. I recently purchased a factory wiring harness and headlight switch that can control fog lights. I cannot locate the plug for the harness anywhere on the truck, a 2020 XL. Is there going to be another harness or extra wiring needed? I'm feeling a little frustrated here. Any help would be much appreciated.

16040978641792692216038274404030.jpg
Sponsored

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Any update on this.Thinking of trying the same with mine.

BabyMerciless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
I'm trying to add parking sensors to my XLT with fog lamps. When ordering the harness I noticed three options. (fog lamps only, fog lamps with parking, and fog lamps with parking and addapive cruise control). There might be a chance that if you have none of the three features the wiring is completely missing from your build.

501-19 bumper uninstall had all the locations of the connectors you are looking for. Document can be found on the forum here....

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/2019-ranger-technical-shop-manuals.1548/

Last edited:

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
I'm trying to add parking sensors to my XLT with fog lamps. When ordering the harness I noticed three options. (fog lamps only, fog lamps with parking, and fog lamps with parking and addapive cruise control). There might be a chance that if you have none of the three features the wiring is completely missing from your build.

501-19 bumper uninstall had all the locations of the connectors you are looking for. Document can be found on the forum here....

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/2019-ranger-technical-shop-manuals.1548/
Thanks,and being an XL,I have none of that...
May have to make a trip to the dealer,and see what we can come up with.
Sponsored