Utah WTT: SuperCab Back Seats for Rear Seat Delete Trim

Discussion in 'Want-To-Buy & Trade Requests' started by gpsdualsport, Aug 20, 2019.

1. gpsdualsport

gpsdualsport Member

First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle(s):
    Ranger XL ExtraCab 2WD
    Does anyone regret getting the rear seat delete option for their Ranger XL? Do you wish you could get rear seats now?
    I have no need for the rear seats and really want the panels to cover the back of my cab.
    I will ship my rear seats to you if you will ship me the two seat delete panels with panel clips.
    This is not an offer to sell rear seats. I'm seeking to trade rear seats for panels.
    If interested please send me Private Message.
    If this post is not within forum rules please delete. I noticed @rangerdanger is a moderator and want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules.

Tracy Bowman likes this.
  2. Desmond Neuwenhuys

Desmond Neuwenhuys New Member

First Name:
    Desmond
    Vehicle(s):
    Ford Ranger XLS Supercab
    Hi there.
    I unfortunately did not get rear seats or delete panels but am interested in purchasing the rear seats. What price would you be interested in for the back seats.

3. OP
    OP
    gpsdualsport

gpsdualsport Member

First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle(s):
    Ranger XL ExtraCab 2WD
    I was not considering selling the seats. Was hoping to find someone with Rear Seat Delete buyer remorse for a parts swap. There is more involved then just the rear seats. There are seat belts and riveted latches for the seat bases along with all the rear cab panels for this swap.
    The retail cost just for the seat delete panels and clips is nearly $300.
    Would you be willing to pay that much for my XL Extracab rear seats?