• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Washington, D.C. (WTS/WTT) 2020 FX4 suspension - $100

ranger5g123

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computer stuff
Gone, sorry.

Like most of these, I upgraded and I don't need the stock FX4 parts. Under 1000 miles on them, nearly new. Asking $100 or will trade for bottle of fancy whisky or rum. Or something else cool, I dunno, whatever.

Northen VA, Springfield to be more specific.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
If still available:
What is included?? I just need front shocks, springs, mounts, etc.
And I propose this as compensation:
1552420102-stranahans-750ml-1080x-1552420094.jpg

OP
OP

ranger5g123

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computer stuff
If still available:
What is included?? I just need front shocks, springs, mounts, etc.
And I propose this as compensation:
Your profile says you're in MN. Can you pick up? Otherwise, shipping might be expensive. It'll be a big heavy box.

It's the front coilovers and rear shocks. Should swap directly with the stock, and re-use all the same hardware. Don't think there's any mounts or anything to swap.

You know, I think I actually have a bottle of that already. It's not bad stuff tho, you willing to throw in a $50 plus shipping?

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
ranger5g123... This is what I'm looking for:
tempImageWlDwqA.jpg

Rears I don't care about. A fellow in New Hampshire quoted UPS at about $125 for all 4. Throwaway the rears, and ship just the fronts should be under that, which is acceptable.
As to the extra $50, ok, seems reasonable, and the whiskey.

2020 DS Ranger

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Retired USAF 1987-2007, Vol. Asst. Chief
if you still have I am interested. I am heading to Florida so stopping by to get them would not be bad.
Sponsored