• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Minnesota WTS: Truxedo Deuce2 Tonneau Cover (SuperCrew)

Deleted member 1634

We've decided to upgrade to a topper for our Ranger. Which means the tonneau cover we currently have will no longer have a use.

This tonneau cover rolls up from the rear like a usual roll-up cover, but also the front area can fold back to allow quick access to the front of the bed. See attached pictures or contact for more information or questions. It's a great setup and is very useful for different storage options.

Asking $350. Prefer "local" exchange. I'm willing to travel a few hours in any direction, if nothing else as an excuse to drive the Ranger and get out a bit. haha So "local" is a relatively big area.

Pairs well with the Truxedo Expedition luggage bag, which can be included for an extra amount if requested.

Items were purchased new from Truxedo in June 2019.
They have no damage and work exactly as advertised. We just have no use for them anymore.

As new reference prices:
Truxedo Deuce2 Cover: $559
Truxedo Expedition Luggage Bag: $126

IMG_20190625_193729_180.jpg

IMG_20190625_193729_181.jpg

IMG_20190625_193729_182.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 1634

I'd be interested in the luggage set up if you don't mind shipping? If not what model number is that, I don't see it listed for the Ranger.
I suppose I could ship it, but I'm sure it'd be a pretty penny to send it to Germany. So I'd have you pay for shipping since I'd like to make some money off of it. haha

Otherwise, it'd might be cheaper for you to just buy a new one and maybe get free shipping through them. Truxedo doesn't say it works for any midsize truck, but it does. The support arms are adjustable and at their near minimum length they fit between the Ranger bedrails. The same bag is also sold through Ford as a Ranger accessory for an extra $50 for a Ford emblem on it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1634

I actually have an APO address that is a US zip code. But if its a big box it’s not worth it indeed.
so did you buy the one for an F150?
Yeah, it'd be a big box, just because of the support bars mostly. They don't really compress that much. haha

That's a good question. haha It looks like they're all the same size and part number. So I'd imagine I just ordered an F-150 one and made sure it would fit.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1634

These items have been sold.
Sponsored