• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Idaho WTS Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks (Boise, ID)

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I initially installed these, but later swapped them out for Eibach shocks instead. They have about 2000 miles on them or so, and are in near-new condition. Asking $200 obo. Prefer local buyer, but willing to ship if buyer covers actual shipping costs. Part number: 985-24-207-2.
IMG_4362.jpg
IMG_4361.jpg
IMG_4359.jpg
IMG_4360.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
quangdog

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Interested for shipping to 29841
I'll have to box them up, measure and weigh them. I can ship them with my work shipping account, but with Thanksgiving, I'm off work until Tuesday. I'll see if I can sneak into the office and get a shipping quote together before then over the weekend. Thanks!

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Would also be interested in shipping cost down the street in UT - 84020

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads