• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado WTS Fox 2.0 Kit + Tremor Leafs

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Excellent "stage 1" suspension kit for someone looking to upgrade over their stock suspension. Pictures available tomorrow or Monday once they come off the truck. Everything has roughly 10k miles on it, approximately 90% on-road use. Selling because I upgraded to OME Nitrocharger due to my winch, bumper, and 35s.

At this point, I'd prefer to sell everything as a set as opposed to selling individually. Currently not entertaining shipping due to the size/weight of the leaf springs.

Asking $1,000 for everything. Can help you install if you're in the Denver metro area. Willing to meet within about 2 hours.
Sponsored

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Update: kit is off my truck and ready to go to a loving home. Will upload pics later this week.

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
Ugh..... If I didn't have Bilstein 6112s on order, I would probably jump on this....

Good luck with the sale dude! Heck of a deal right there

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Ugh..... If I didn't have Bilstein 6112s on order, I would probably jump on this....

Good luck with the sale dude! Heck of a deal right there
If the bilstein kit doesn’t work out, feel free to hit me up. Let me know if you need help installing either way, I’m in Greenwood Village.

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Cleaned off and ready for their next adventure. I am available for most of Saturday to meet. Also selling a set of wheels with KO2's. Will make for an excellent upgrade over stock FX4 or sport 4x4 suspension.

studiowild

First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Product Manager
Potentially interested in those leafs, already have the 2.0 kit! Will have to wait until I get my truck back from the dealer...

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Potentially interested in those leafs, already have the 2.0 kit! Will have to wait until I get my truck back from the dealer...
If someone else wants to speak for the 2.0 kit I’d be willing to split. Prefer to sell everything together.

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
do you have the tremor ubolts by any chance?
currently pending sale, will update thread in a couple weeks if the agreed date passes.

I do not have the OE tremor u-bolts, however I have eibach bolts intended for a 1 inch spacer which are perfect for this application.

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
everything back available, timing didn’t work out for buyer who was interested. Would prefer to sell all as a kit but if the 2.0 and leaf’s are spoken for separately, we’ll make it work.