• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington WTS FOX 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers 0-3" lift P/N:#985-02-133 New

NickPNW

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Ops. Design Engineer
Just like my other thread I'm having to hold off on my ranger build to cover some vet bills. Letting these brand new coilovers go for less than I got them for.

For sale are brand new Fox 2.0 IFP front coilovers.
part # 985-02-133
brand new, one box open and plastic ripped off because I was excited to see

Price: $800 for the pair cash/venmo

I live in Mukilteo Washington and shipping would be pretty high, so unless you want to cover it consider these a no ship item. I will drive to meet anyone within a reasonable distance though.

thanks for looking and take care,
Nick

PXL_20210812_061708130.jpg

PXL_20210812_061723827.jpg

PXL_20210812_061751749.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

NickPNW

First Name
Nick
Threads