• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California WTS Black/Blue/Green Ecoboost Badge

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
16E0BDA5-C58B-47C9-B80A-636759CC0513.jpeg
Bought a few different colored badges to replace the OEM badge. They came in pairs so I'm looking to sell the extra until I decide which one I'm going to use, then I'll sell the others.

$12 w/First Class shipping. If you want priority mail, just pay the difference. PayPal or venmo.
Sponsored

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I sent you a PM. You acknowledged receipt of payment, but I have not received the emblem or any tracking. You indicated it would ship on the 30th?

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I sent you a PM. You acknowledged receipt of payment, but I have not received the emblem or any tracking. You indicated it would ship on the 30th?
He’s a legit dude, I can’t make excuses for him but here in Cali we’ve had a ton of fires. That’s his line of business is to put them out.

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I’m not to worried about it, it’s the post office, nothing else needs to be said! He just messaged me and we are sorting it out. I was trying to get a hold of him. All is good, he is taking great care of me with the transaction. Buy with confidence.

OP
OP
oggvorbis

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Pm sent. Sent it out that day but looks like it must have gotten lost in the mail, sent it out first class so no tracking :( I've got the other pair still so I'll send it out to you with tracking.

Thanks for the kind words @Allen_rubin :fistbump:
Sponsored