oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
16E0BDA5-C58B-47C9-B80A-636759CC0513.jpeg
Bought a few different colored badges to replace the OEM badge. They came in pairs so I'm looking to sell the extra until I decide which one I'm going to use, then I'll sell the others.

$12 w/First Class shipping. If you want priority mail, just pay the difference. PayPal or venmo.

Advertisement

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I sent you a PM. You acknowledged receipt of payment, but I have not received the emblem or any tracking. You indicated it would ship on the 30th?

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I sent you a PM. You acknowledged receipt of payment, but I have not received the emblem or any tracking. You indicated it would ship on the 30th?
He’s a legit dude, I can’t make excuses for him but here in Cali we’ve had a ton of fires. That’s his line of business is to put them out.

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I’m not to worried about it, it’s the post office, nothing else needs to be said! He just messaged me and we are sorting it out. I was trying to get a hold of him. All is good, he is taking great care of me with the transaction. Buy with confidence.

OP
oggvorbis

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Pm sent. Sent it out that day but looks like it must have gotten lost in the mail, sent it out first class so no tracking :( I've got the other pair still so I'll send it out to you with tracking.

Thanks for the kind words @Allen_rubin :fistbump: