• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado WTS 2019 Ranger Icon Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit-$650+Shipping

bigHEAD

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales
Wanting to sell my brand new 2019 and newer Ford Ranger Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit. Purchased the UCAs with grand plans of lifting my truck but life happened. These are brand new, never been removed from their box. I opened the box to take pics of the UCAs. Will accept $550, but buyer is responsible for the shipping. Accepted payment methods are Venmo and PayPal.

IMG-3506.jpg

IMG-3505.jpg

IMG-3503.jpg

IMG-3502.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Man I wish I could! Trucks going to the shop this weekend for new bilstein install these would have been a great add on!
Glws

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Might be interested, could you tell me what shipping looks like to 14420?

OP
OP

bigHEAD

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales
Looks like shipping is roughly $55. If you're interested, I'll take $700 and cover the difference. If the freight is less and total cost is less than $700, I'll give you the difference back. Thanks for your interest!

OP
OP

bigHEAD

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales
Jake, if you're still interested, I'll ship it to you for $650 and I'll cover the freight.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Jake, if you're still interested, I'll ship it to you for $650 and I'll cover the freight.
That would be a very good deal for somebody. Unfortunately I just spent all of my "fun" money on a new gun so I can't justify these right now.

Slanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Wanting to sell my brand new 2019 and newer Ford Ranger Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit. Purchased the UCAs with grand plans of lifting my truck but life happened. These are brand new, never been removed from their box. I opened the box to take pics of the UCAs. Will accept $550, but buyer is responsible for the shipping. Accepted payment methods are Venmo and PayPal.

IMG-3506.jpg

IMG-3505.jpg

IMG-3503.jpg

IMG-3502.jpg
How much would it be for shipping to 95948?

OP
OP

bigHEAD

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales
How much would it be for shipping to 95948?
It looks like it’s about $40 to ship to 95948. I’ll take $650 and cover the shipping if you’re interested. Thanks!

DrivenTDI

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Pharmacy
Are these still available? PM sent.