• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado WTS 18-inch Machined Aluminum Wheels with Magnetic Pockets - Denver, CO

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I am selling my 18” wheels with the Hankook dynapro ATM tires. They have about 4000 miles on them before I got an aftermarket wheel. I am in the Denver metro area and willing to meet nearby. $600 or best offer
AA2FD4C5-0753-4349-A7C6-7C2B62639097.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cdveltri

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I have reduced the asking price above

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Are they complete with TPS?

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I'm interested .... I live in Grand Junction ... Rockies are not so pleasant right now ... LOL ... I will also need to wait for my tax return (could be here any day, been accepted since 2/11). Would you be willing to come part way? Eagle? Vail?

OP
OP
Cdveltri

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I'm interested .... I live in Grand Junction ... Rockies are not so pleasant right now ... LOL ... I will also need to wait for my tax return (could be here any day, been accepted since 2/11). Would you be willing to come part way? Eagle? Vail?
Yea meeting you in Vail is no problem, I unfortunately will be on work travel this weekend and won't return until the 28th, so the soonest I could meet you would be the following weekend which is March 5th-7th. Weather/tax return permitting of course haha. Does that work for you?

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Would work ... would you take $500?

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Shoot me a PM when you get back ... should have my refund by then.
Sponsored

Last edited: