• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Massachusetts WTS - 18" Black Appearance Package Rims w/ Hankook ATM - BOSTON

Yamahauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Electric Blue
Not my pics, I'll take some when it stops snowing. Downsizing my rims for an off-road build so these cool 18"s gotta go. Approximately 2000 miles on them. Located in Boston. Local pickup preferred. I'll ship if the buyer wants to pay for it.

$500 obo

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 2.52.44 PM.png

black-appearance-pkg.jpg
Sponsored

Ian-NH

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ingot Silver SuperCab FX4
Occupation
Parts Sales
I know it's been a while but any chance you still have these for sale?

I'm in New Hampshire and interested if you do.

OP
OP
Yamahauler

Yamahauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Electric Blue
Hi Ian,

I haven't downsized yet, so I still have these rims. Unfortunately, I drive my truck off road frequently so they've ended up with some circular scratches on the finish. I'm going to go to grab some rub clay at autozone and see how superficial the scratches are. If it looks good I'll let you know.

Ian-NH

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ingot Silver SuperCab FX4
Occupation
Parts Sales
OK sounds great, thank you