• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Utah WTS: 17" Magnetic wheels and Hankook tires

dhow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Selling 4 17" magnetic wheels and 265/65/17 factory hankook tires. The set only has ~3000 miles on them. I'm in Salt Lake City, UT and would prefer local pickup. Asking $500

20210327_121131.jpg

20210327_121149.jpg
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
If you find yourself driving to Vegas. I would take one of these off your hands to use as a full size spare.

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
If you find yourself driving to Vegas. I would take one of these off your hands to use as a full size spare.
if you want just one i have 4 boxed up and ready to go. no tires but only 50 each and shipping which should be around 40

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
if you want just one i have 4 boxed up and ready to go. no tires but only 50 each and shipping which should be around 40
thank you for the offer. Only have space for one used as a spare.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Correct I am selling individually. So if you want one of the 4 I am selling them separately.
Ahhh I understand now. Cool. I will keep it in mind.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Price on the 4 wheels? Possibly could do shipping or might make a drive up to Utah from SoCal.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Is this for four wheels(rims)? Price for all four would be 200 + 160 for shipping to 92122?

Peas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in to see if you are still selling one off 17” Magnetic wheels. Ship to 80487.
Sponsored