• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Utah Wtb - tremor leaf springs

Jdyer8989

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger fx4
Occupation
Engineer
Hey everyone, I'm looking to purchase some Tremor leaf springs. After a bunch of research on what springs would suit my build best, I think some tremor leafs springs would be the best fit.

I thought I had found a lead on some but it fell through. I'm located outside of salt lake City, Utah. I'm willing to drive a ways for pickup if needed. I'm not in much of a rush. I'm building out my ranger this winter so before next spring would be perfect. If you are thinking about selling your springs, let me know!
Sponsored

Russd

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw bus 4runner
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a pair I just took off in flagstaff. I posted an ad here.

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
I have a pair I just took off in flagstaff. I posted an ad here.
Too bad you’re in flagstaff. I was thinking about putting on some tremor leaf spring on mine. Was it a pretty easy swap? Also do you have the part number for those by any chance? I may end up having to order them from Ford.

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Looks like shipping is is only 55 dollars or so after the dollar conversion which seems pretty cheap internationally. I’ll have to delve in a bit and see if my current u bolts will work with this or if I’ll need the longer ones.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Will these fit on the US version of the truck?
I put mine on new years eve an I'm diggin the ride. I made an offer an got them for about $360 delivered an got the 4 new u bolts recommended by a member here for about $45. Ford wanted $25 each for tremor u bolts. I just have to change the bump stops someday.

If you put them on your watch list on eBay they probably will send you a 10% off offer one them. I got a few bucks more off after that offer expired.

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
Mine are available but looks like you're a bit far...

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Mine are available but looks like you're a bit far...
Dude, just road trip out to Tennessee and we’ll put you up and show you around the area ?

but in all seriousness, you are a bit far ?

If you did want to get rid of the ubolts for some reason I’d buy those off you and pay shipping probably but I’m guessing you reused those.

Last edited:

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
I put mine on new years eve an I'm diggin the ride. I made an offer an got them for about $360 delivered an got the 4 new u bolts recommended by a member here for about $45. Ford wanted $25 each for tremor u bolts. I just have to change the bump stops someday.

If you put them on your watch list on eBay they probably will send you a 10% off offer one them. I got a few bucks more off after that offer expired.
How hard was the install for these leaf springs?

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright

Also did you have to reuse the shin I believe that comes installed on the drivers side? I remember reading some people had issues with lean when the installed different springs without a spacer.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
How hard was the install for these leaf springs?
Also did you have to reuse the shin I believe that comes installed on the drivers side? I remember reading some people had issues with lean when the installed different springs without a spacer.
Install wasn't that bad. I did it on the floor with 2 jack stands an two floor jacks. I left the shocks connected an did one side at a time. Took 3.5 hours but a lot of that was finding the right tools and stuff.
I reused the shim an it fit fine. I haven't measured both sides just the drivers side. Rear height went up an inch. I don't see a lean side to side. If I drove the 4 an a half hours to my brothers house I would have used the lift an that would have made it way easier.
I had to remove the bump stop pad from the factory springs an put it on the replacement ones. That was a learn as you go an took a minute to figure out the first side.