• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia WTB tons of parts

Ms.botergirl

First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat FX4
Occupation
Investor
Hi guys I just picked up a 2020 Ranger lariat fx4. But I’m in need of a bunch of parts maybe you guys can help.

I’m looking fit the following parts.
-3” suspension coil over kit icon stage 2.5+
-CAI
-intercooler upgrade
-Upgraded charge pipes
-tune
-1.5” spacers
-Ranger raptor grill with lights

I will be turning this truck into a Ranger raptor. if anyone has any leads out of country/USA on sourcing all the body panels it would be greatly appreciated.

Ranger raptor body parts needed.
-raptor ranger OEM Front bumper
-raptor ranger OEM front fenders
-raptor ranger OEM quarter panels
-raptor ranger OEM tail gate
-raptor ranger rear bumper
-raptor ranger OEM flares for fenders
-raptor ranger full interior front/rear sets/dashboard/steering wheel/headliner.

If you have any leads please lmk so we can spice up the forum a little with a new build thanks again. Vics
Sponsored

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
Hi guys I just picked up a 2020 Ranger lariat fx4. But I’m in need of a bunch of parts maybe you guys can help.

-CAI
-intercooler upgrade
-Upgraded charge pipes
-tune
-1.5” spacers

I will be turning this truck into a Ranger raptor. if anyone has any leads out of country/USA on sourcing all the body panels it would be greatly appreciated.

-raptor ranger full interior front/rear sets/dashboard/steering wheel/headliner.

If you have any leads please lmk so we can spice up the forum a little with a new build thanks again. Vics
Pax power literally does all of that.

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

-CAI
-intercooler upgrade
-Upgraded charge pipes
-tune
-1.5” spacers

so basically you want to buy my truck, as I have everything that you listed...FMIC, CAI, Tune, Charge Pipes, DP, Exhaust, 3" suspension, full wide body...

eibach-yokohama-apg-ford-ranger-4 (1).jpg

eibach-yokohama-apg-ford-ranger-14 (1).jpg

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Interesting request, as there are no "OEM" Ranger Raptors in the US. So, OEM body panels do not exist. There are some aftermarket wide body kits available that give an appearance similar to the ROW Raptor.

Sounds like an interesting and expensive project. Interested in seeing how it turns out.

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so basically you want to buy my truck, as I have everything that you listed...FMIC, CAI, Tune, Charge Pipes, DP, Exhaust, 3" suspension, full wide body...

eibach-yokohama-apg-ford-ranger-4 (1).jpg

eibach-yokohama-apg-ford-ranger-14 (1).jpg
Nice truck! Looks like long travel lower and upper control arms, carbon fiber fenders and bedsides so I'm assuming APG, and a westin bumper (nice choice considering the savings $$). Who did your color matching on the fenders and bedsides?

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting request, as there are no "OEM" Ranger Raptors in the US. So, OEM body panels do not exist. There are some aftermarket wide body kits available that give an appearance similar to the ROW Raptor.

Sounds like an interesting and expensive project. Interested in seeing how it turns out.
I think Pax power puts on OEM Ranger Raptor parts from overseas, but man it's $30k

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Nice truck! Looks like long travel lower and upper control arms, carbon fiber fenders and bedsides so I'm assuming APG, and a westin bumper (nice choice considering the savings $$). Who did your color matching on the fenders and bedsides?
APG tie rods as well. @APG did the full install. They took care of the body and painting. Honestly, some of the best painting I have ever seen in house.

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Thanks Dan!

OP, let us know how we can help. Our ProRunner conversion Ranger outperforms the OEM Ranger Raptor found overseas, and we are an authorized dealer/installer for all the other parts you mentioned. Send us a PM, or email [email protected]. We're happy to make your truck exactly what you want.

DSC02234processed.jpg

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
im actually really offended by this.
the forum is, was and will always be spicey....

this is the hot sauce to many people.
No doubt, many of our builds are quite comprehensive. Also, do some leg work and research on the forum at least a little bit before asking for a build on a platter.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Thanks Dan!

OP, let us know how we can help. Our ProRunner conversion Ranger outperforms the OEM Ranger Raptor found overseas, and we are an authorized dealer/installer for all the other parts you mentioned. Send us a PM, or email [email protected]. We're happy to make your truck exactly what you want.

DSC02234processed.jpg
Amazing looking Ranger! Truly amazing.

Sammyboy808

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat, 2020 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
Wholesale Distribution
Let me know what you find regarding the overseas interior and how they can work in our US models. Interested if the front seats can be direct ports or if they need to be modified in any way to have drivers adjustments and passenger adjustments working properly.
Sponsored