• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California WTB OEM Sport Package Magnetic Fender Flare/Wheel Lip Molding

greencoconut

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Iconic Silver
Looking for some take off magnetic gray sport package wheel lip moldings/fender flares, specifically the passenger rear molding.
Sponsored

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Don't know if OP ever found the moldings they needed, but I'm also looking for these moldings, in the Magnetic color. Specifically looking for front passenger.

Wolfman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx4
i may be switching to tremor flares next month- if i do i will let you all know

OP
OP
greencoconut

greencoconut

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Iconic Silver
So I ended up just buying Tremor flares, cost to buy a single flare to repaint magnetic was more expensive than an entire set of the tremor flares, especially after the Levittown discount. They’ve been sitting in the box waiting install, and I may be able to get the old ones off without breaking the clips. Bad news is that I’m in Hawaii, so shipping wouldn’t be worth it. I’ll be in SF late November though.

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
So I ended up just buying Tremor flares, cost to buy a single flare to repaint magnetic was more expensive than an entire set of the tremor flares, especially after the Levittown discount. They’ve been sitting in the box waiting install, and I may be able to get the old ones off without breaking the clips. Bad news is that I’m in Hawaii, so shipping wouldn’t be worth it. I’ll be in SF late November though.
I'm not in a huge rush. If you do get around to pulling the right front passenger original and it survives the removal, I'd be interested in snagging it from you. Ping me when you get the Tremor flares installed. Thanks!

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Heya - I'm still interested in your factory right front fender flare. Had a chance to Install the new Tremor flares yet? I'd love to see pictures of how that turned out as well...
Sponsored