• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado WTB Factory Tremor Step Rails

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a set of take offs from a Tremor for the side steps and rails.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fusseli

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
I will be selling mine when my rock sliders come in. If you are willing to pay shipping from California.

They said 12 weeks from order date, and I think its been 5 or 6, so still several weeks out.
How much and would you be willing to tightly and thoroughly wrap in cardboard for shipping? You'll see when your sliders arrive. If not packaged well they are big and heavy enough UPS will bang them up.

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
How much and would you be willing to tightly and thoroughly wrap in cardboard for shipping? You'll see when your sliders arrive. If not packaged well they are big and heavy enough UPS will bang them up.
Yes, I will of course package them well to avoid damage.

As to price, what do you think is a fair amount?

OP
OP
fusseli

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
250 shipped?

scottedb

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
I'm in Colorado Springs. I like them but have been thinking about getting sliders. I would part with them for 400.

OP
OP
fusseli

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
Have you already purchased a set? If not, I'm in SW Utah and could probably work something out with you to get them to Colorado.
no I am still in the market for them!