First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
And that’s exactly why Jeeple are elitist and not the most fun to be around. When their savior and lord CEO has this attitude it only regurgitates through his loyal followers. Leadership hubris trickling down. Can’t wait till Bronco’s shove a dent into Jeep sales.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Someone who's a front for Fiat shouldn't throw rocks !!!
Dosen't he realize that all the USA Yeep dealers are throwing in a case of spaghetti sauce and a jar of fresh garlic with each purchase ??? :clap:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
And that’s exactly why Jeeple are elitist and not the most fun to be around. When their savior and lord CEO has this attitude it only regurgitates through his loyal followers. Leadership hubris trickling down. Can’t wait till Bronco’s shove a dent into Jeep sales.
Jeep knows this will happen which is why they are attacking the Bronco every chance they get.

Every. Single. Review. I've read on the Bronco places it better than the Wrangler in 99.9% of situations on and off road.

The sole reason Jeep put the 6.4 Hemi in the Wrangler (notice they skipped the 5.7 version) was because they knew that a 2.7 EcoBoost Bronco would absolutely wipe the floor with any Wrangler engine option, including if they had offered the 5.7.

Someone who's a front for Fiat shouldn't throw rocks !!!
Dosen't he realize that all the USA Yeep dealers are throwing in a case of spaghetti sauce and a jar of fresh garlic with each purchase ??? :clap:
Now now, be sure to get it right.

It was Fiat a few weeks ago. this week it's Stellantis.

Before Fiat it was Daimler, before that it was Chrysler.

I think the name Stellantis is primarily to hide that fact that Peugot is part of the group.

ranger4x

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 301a
I'm having a hard time with Jeep right now. Saw a commercial yesterday with an entire "America" theme. Disclaimer at the bottom "Assembled in America with foreign parts". I get that most vehicles are now made of a lot of foreign parts but when you're a French/Italian company headquartered in the Netherlands you don't get to advertise as American. We looked at the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited before leasing the wife's Infiniti in 2018 and it just felt cheap and anemic. Methinks that Mr Jeep needs to get his house in order before taking shots.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Jeep knows this will happen which is why they are attacking the Bronco every chance they get.

Every. Single. Review. I've read on the Bronco places it better than the Wrangler in 99.9% of situations on and off road.

The sole reason Jeep put the 6.4 Hemi in the Wrangler (notice they skipped the 5.7 version) was because they knew that a 2.7 EcoBoost Bronco would absolutely wipe the floor with any Wrangler engine option, including if they had offered the 5.7.
Thanks for the insight Dennis. Haven't peeked too much at the "battle". Hah, oh man. Days are coming short for Jeep.

RoadtripsOfUnusualSize

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Formerly owner of an Ingot FX4
Occupation
Retired
Having spent many years in marketing, it's very difficult to make your product look more attractive by throwing rocks at a competing product--especially when you use their name. The times that my outfit would try it, it would get bad results. I'm guessing that this guy was just being cocky and did it in a spirit of competitiveness. But, that approach doesn't generally attract new customers and/or build loyalty. At his level, he should know this.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Jeep has the same fanboy cult followers as Toyota, both are brainwashed! Having driven both (yes for the record I do consider myself a Ford fanboy) the Bronco will be putting a huge dent in Jeep sales in the coming years. There are already many videos and articles from un bias reviewers who give the Bronco higher marks in almost every category. Some will ding for the IFS but it is impressive off road and lets face it, most are going to be mall crawlers so the IFS works great for them. lol

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Consumer Reports gives the Cherokee an overall score of 40-47 and a “poor” reliability rating. CR found it to be solid and quiet, and gave high marks to its infotainment system, V6 towing capacity and off-road abilities; however, it criticized the standard four-cylinder engine, nine-speed automatic transmission, entry/exiting, cargo space, front-seat comfort, and forward visibility. It scored below average in the JD Power Initial Quality study and is expected to hold onto just 45% of its original value after three years and 33% after five years.

I only got through a few of these but there sure are a lot of Dodges and jeeps in there. The only Fords I saw were the fiesta and the focus. But I didn't get to the end but my goodness what a bunch of jeeps and Dodges in there. And it shows a JD power ratings on these vehicles and I trust JD power a whole lot more then _________ fill in the blank.

https://www3.forbes.com/business/32-new-cars-to-avoid-ifs-3-nb/?slide=19

Last edited:

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
The entire Bronco roll out has been a dismal failure on so many levels. Starting back with the delays on the B&P release from their so called “rock stars”. Then when it came out there were so many issues with trying to build your ride.

Then delays to what the cut off number on your reservation as to what M.Y. Bronco you would actually get. Then it was make the Broncos but keep 8000 of them on the dirt mountain because the roofs have quality issues.

Ford then started handing out hammock and sticker packs telling reservation holders to “hang in there”. Now they are giving out $1000 to holders for the drama they are going thru.

Jeep CEO shouldn’t talk smack, Ford is shooting their own feet all by themselves. It’s disgusting what hard working future Bronco prospective owners are going they. Just spend a little time on bronco6g and you can read way too many unhappy threads about delays.

Then there is the whole “Ford will penalize dealers that add an ADM to the price tag on delivery of the reservation Bronco”. Most reservation holders believed they would only have to pay MSRP only to face big ADM price tags after waiting way too long for their dream ride.
Sponsored