Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Star Wars.....YA know I have never seen any Star Wars film. Must be the only one in this world.

AS far as driver, my wife loves her CRV. I only drive hers once every two months to make sure everything is ok. She has to be forced to drive the truck. We pretty much keep to our own vehicles.

She is also the only woman in the world I know that HATES getting a new vehicle. She has everything just so, Same with her phone. She still has a Galaxy S6 with a streak running down the middle yet she doesn't want a new phone,....God Bless her

Last edited:

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase

PvtZoller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Star Wars.....YA know I have never seen any Star Wars film. Must be the only one in this world.

AS far as driver, my wife loves her CRV. I only drive hers once every two months to make sure everything is ok. She has to be forced to drive the truck. We pretty much keep to our own vehicles.

She is also the only woman in the world I know that HATES getting a new vehicle. She has everything just so, Same with her phone. She still has a Galaxy S6 with a streak running down the middle yet she doesn't want a new phone,....God Bless her
My wife (also a CRV driver) is the same way. I will have to convince her to buy a new car when the time comes. . . . . . My company literally pays for her phone and can upgrade within reason any time she pleases, but she likes the one she has.

OP
OP
EcoRanger

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a original Star Wars guy don't really care for the prequels and the lastquels is just jj abrams making fun of Star Wars the same way he made fun of Star Trek.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My wife (also a CRV driver) is the same way. I will have to convince her to buy a new car when the time comes. . . . . . My company literally pays for her phone and can upgrade within reason any time she pleases, but she likes the one she has.
Our women are very rare. Take care of her.....My wife doesn't much care what I buy. She never goes to the dealership with me. Consequently, I can't put her name on the titles. Her CRV is leased but I will just buy it for her instead of leasing another, She is very happy with that decision. FAr more thrifty than I am but she leaves me to my buying vices LOL

foulmouf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Cab STX Fx4
I'm a original Star Wars guy don't really care for the prequels and the lastquels is just jj abrams making fun of Star Wars the same way he made fun of Star Trek.
Originals are great. Prequels are fun but not particularly good. Sequels are just plain bad.

sodakchuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ranger 4x4
1. Star Wars: Episodes 4 - 6 are the best, episodes 1 - 3 are bad, episodes 7 & 8 were tolerable, I am anxiously awaiting episode 9.

2. I drive my Ranger.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Who drives my Ranger: When it finally shows up...ME!

Star Wars: I'm not going there...I've been a fan since the original was only "Star Wars" (not "A New Hope") so I'll keep watching and always hoping the next one is better than the last.:cool:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Being a Ford Executive, retired, I cannot really drive anything else as cheaply as I can buy and drive a Ford Motor Co product, so the wife has a Lincoln MKX and I have my new 2019 Ranger....wife has yet to drive it, but being an automatic, she will likely have a chance to drive it on our next RV trip where we will tow the Ranger behind the RV. Old Ranger was a stick and she could drive it around the RV park in 1st gear only.

best,
Philip Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired.
Sponsored