What should I buy with my Ford Pass Rewards? 49.5k

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
What should I buy for my XLT Ranger with my rewards points? 49,500 points. I dont bring my vehicles to the dealership for anything but recalls usually, so just looking for accessories.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
I bought the weatherproof floor mats with mine as well as a touch up paint pen. Still got enough for an oil change.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The rubber bed mat comes in handy especially if you have a drop in liner. They keep stuff from sliding all over the bed area.

Another is the tailgate damper which most seem to think it's a waste but once you have one it's a nice feature.

Others are window vent shades,front bug/rock deflector,swing out side tool box (they make them for both sides)

I wouldn't but stuff like tonneau covers because you can get them a lot cheaper aftermarket.

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
How long does it take for new vehicle awards to be posted?

OP
OP
OxyGenIII

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The rubber bed mat comes in handy especially if you have a drop in liner. They keep stuff from sliding all over the bed area.

Another is the tailgate damper which most seem to think it's a waste but once you have one it's a nice feature.

Others are window vent shades,front bug/rock deflector,swing out side tool box (they make them for both sides)

I wouldn't but stuff like tonneau covers because you can get them a lot cheaper aftermarket.
ooh. I definitely would like a tailgate damper, and the window vent shades. The truck usually let's rain dribble in coming off the windshield on a rainy day, so I can't keep my with dows cracked without getting water inside. I just need to see what they charge for them as I believe the conversion is around $240 for the amount of points I have.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ooh. I definitely would like a tailgate damper, and the window vent shades. The truck usually let's rain dribble in coming off the windshield on a rainy day, so I can't keep my with dows cracked without getting water inside. I just need to see what they charge for them as I believe the conversion is around $240 for the amount of points I have.

You can view the accessories catalog here. Just remember you can't use your FordPass points online so you'll have to order through your dealer. I use to always install the window vent shades when I lived back in MA but we don't get much rain here so I didn't install them here in AZ. The damper is a great feature and really a 10 minute install.

This is the part # for the damper.

IMG_1640.jpg

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
An comments on the dash camera?

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Saving my points for oil changes. The prices on their products are over priced if you buy from ford directly.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Just a heads up, I got the tailgate dampener, points convert at 2,000 points = $10. It was 10k points for the $50 for the tailgate dampener. Still have 32k left, whee!

OP
OP
OxyGenIII

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to see if FordParts.com will allow me to use my points for their accessories. Using a discount I can save quite a bit vs SRP which my local dealership follows.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Going to see if FordParts.com will allow me to use my points for their accessories. Using a discount I can save quite a bit vs SRP which my local dealership follows.
Good luck! Apparently the reason we need to go to a dealership is that Ford requires an RO for any Ford Pass redemptions to tie them to a VIN/vehicle for whatever reason. At least according to my local dealer.
Sponsored