MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
I am amazed at all the stuff and options on my new RANGER, I have watching the post about what the Ranger is missing, I was wonder what is on your truck that you think you will use the least? for me it is the Navigation (which I really wanted), but with Apple Car Play, I can use Google Maps or even better is WAZE.
Sponsored

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Remote start and lane assist. ;)

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lane assist

OP
OP
MSG W

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase

JoedOH

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
The lane assist is probably the most worthless. I'm ecstatic about the adaptive cruise and a few others but can't think of a use for lane assist.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Lane assist - it is interesting but I find it rather annoying for every day driving.

I'm assuming you meant those features that you CHOOSE to use (unlike airbags and emergency braking)

lobsta11

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 magnetic grey, 302A & tech pkg. 2019 is gone. XLT super cab, ingot silver, 302a, tow & tech packages
In the super congested traffic of eastern Ma. adaptive cruise control is useless. Doing 70 in a 55 zone, all of a sudden you are down to 25, then up to 55, then down to 10 mph. & so on & so on.
Al

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
I am amazed at all the stuff and options on my new RANGER, I have watching the post about what the Ranger is missing, I was wonder what is on your truck that you think you will use the least? for me it is the Navigation (which I really wanted), but with Apple Car Play, I can use Google Maps or even better is WAZE.
Navigation is nice when you are out of cell range. I use it on the back trails up in Colorado.

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat,MB GLK250,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Trailer hitch

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Navigation is nice when you are out of cell range. I use it on the back trails up in Colorado.
I have a topo map app (backcountry navigator) which I wish could work using Android Auto - but I guess it has to be "approved" by Google or something. Apple is in a similar boat it sounds like. But that would be really cool, to be able to display topo maps on the truck display while driving forest service roads. The built in maps do have most of the roads, but the topo maps are way more detailed and accurate.

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I have a topo map app (backcountry navigator) which I wish could work using Android Auto - but I guess it has to be "approved" by Google or something. Apple is in a similar boat it sounds like. But that would be really cool, to be able to display topo maps on the truck display while driving forest service roads. The built in maps do have most of the roads, but the topo maps are way more detailed and accurate.
Agreed, a topo map app that allows you to pre-load maps would be awesome.

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'd have to say auto high-beams, since I find that they tend to flash a lot of oncoming drivers when I use them in my area.
Sponsored