What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

Gus Villalpando

First Name
Villalpando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew
I thought I’d start a thread on what kind of discount people are able to get and where they’re getting them at.

For instance if you’re able to get 5% off MSRP at dealer x then please tell us about it.

I know some people may be eligible for X plan pricing or similar so let us know about that as well!

Also, did you order the truck or pick one off the lot?
I thought I’d start a thread on what kind of discount people are able to get and where they’re getting them at.

For instance if you’re able to get 5% off MSRP at dealer x then please tell us about it.

I know some people may be eligible for X plan pricing or similar so let us know about that as well!

I got mine 2 weeks ago. picked up a XLT Supercrew with the sports package for 28,900, plus I was able to get a sprayed on bedliner for free.
Sponsored

Gus Villalpando

First Name
Villalpando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew
That post is worthless without pictures LOL

LOL I sure would love to see that purchase contract. I know Ford discounts bigly but they have no incentive to sell a $40K truck for $34k PLUS 1.9% and a cheaper ESC than even Flood Ford offers??
Everyone who has your truck is taking a $10,000 beating at this point if people can get $40K trucks for $34K. A used trade would have to be at least $4K less then the best deal new.

Post the contract minus personal Info so some more Ranger buyers can get that kind of deal. Who is financing trucks today at 1.9% Is Ford really not selling enough of these trucks? HAs to be so or your dealer needed one more truck to get a huge payoff from Ford...

I think your dealer is having a going out of business sale.

Oh and.........
b8b01acf-113e-4801-b09f-6403c66e3c4a-9eea9ac2-f50d-4eab-bd2f-a8e1643cdc1a-v1.png
I got mine, 2 weeks ago. an XLT supercrew - sports package for $28,900 - traded in my 2015 F150 supercrew. was able to get a free sprayed on bedliner. I added running borads and also got the extended warranty.

gregg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Just got mine today.
2019 Ranger Lariat
4X4
Black with med stone
Chrome
Offroad
Tech
Factory Spay in bed liner
Keypad on door
Out the door price was $36K

alazar14

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger (2019), Chevrolet Camaro 2002 Anniversary Edition
My 2019 Ranger XL with the XLT appearance package and 101A package, bed liner, and running boards, out the door $26,000.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

2019 loaded Lariat FX4 $44, 270 minus 500 rebate and minus $1250 private cash offer. Had windows tinted yesterday, it's at Zebart today getting the window and paint sealer, rust proofing and bed liner, take possession tomorrow. I built mine online, took the details to my buddy at Skillman Ford and he located mine on a lot in Cincinnati and made a trade. 18 inch wheels and Hankook off road tires that ride and handle great.

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
Bought basic in Florida 21,800 out the door with bedliner. 4.2 sync, no carpet with air/ windows door locks with Ford pass. Closest price in SC was around 23,900. Worth the 500 mile drive

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
A little context first: I have bought nine vehicles from the same dealership and from the same salesman since moving to OK 15 years ago. It was love at first sight with him and he and the dealership have ALWAYS done what they could for my wife and I - I'm talking above and beyond before and after all sales. For some more context, up until the Ranger purchase and two used vehicles in that time, I have always used A-Plan through my father who is now retired. I've also sent three friends to him who have purchased four vehicles in total from him.

I texted my guy with what I wanted, what I had for trade ('13 Escape SEL) and without hesitation, he said he'd get me as close to A-Plan as he could - and he did.

Oxford White FX4 Lariat, 501A, Sport Appearance Package, Hard Tonneau Cover, Towing Package

MSRP; $45,880
I paid: $40,700

Invoice pricing (can't recall off the top of my head)
Special Offer: $1000
First Responder: $500
Bonus Cash: $750

Plus he gave me dealer pricing, sans tax, on my wheels, tires, lift kit, spray in bedliner, window tint, and nerf steps.

Needless to say that I was pleased across the board with my guy, again.

I understand this isn't a normative transaction, but if you're in the OKC area of OK, PM me.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Lariat super crew 4x4 white platinum tri metal, medium stone leather, tech package, sport package, tow package, fx4 msrp 44950.00 , purchase price 38000.00 have xplan but didn't need it also got 0 percent through Ford credit. Literally bought truck off showroom floor.

20190721_150749.jpg

20190715_183507.jpg

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Picked mine up yesterday after 5 hours of negotiations on Wednesday. Almost gave up but I new they were close to a deal and after test driving it along with another Ranger a few weeks ago I knew I had to have it. I've always had F-150's but a few years back I went with the Tacoma as I had no need for a full size truck anymore. Saying I was disappointed is an understatement. The Tacoma was the worst truck I've ever owned and just like buying a boat my happiest days were the day I bought it and the day I sold it. :LOL: The Ranger is hands down 1000% better than my 2016 Tacoma TuRD off road in every aspect! I'm never to concerned with the dealers sticker price but the final OTD price which thanks to this site I already had a good idea what I was/should be spending. One of my local deals happened to have exactly what I was looking for sitting on their lot so I walked out financing $16,500 after trade in with 0% for 5 years and no money down.

Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew
501A
Fx4 Pkg
Sport Pkg
Trailer Tow Pkg
Running Boards
Dealer Performance Pkg which includes:
Window Tint
Factory Drop In Bed Liner
Wheel Locks
Nitrogen Filled Tires
Clear Door Edge Guards
Pin Striping
ZacTek Paint Sealant (Free every 6 months for 3 years)
$41,875

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Picked up my Ranger on Friday. Was able to finance through Ford credit with 0% interest, and also scored an additional $1000 off for being a Farm Bureau member, which costs $55/yr, and also saves me a ton on my vehicle insurance.

TubaMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Bought my Ranger last weekend. Test drove both the Tacoma and Ranger back-to-back. It was no contest. the Ranger was just a much smoother ride, and felt much more comfortable for a highway commuter.
XLT 4x4 SuperCab
302A
FX4 Package
Chrome Package
Bed Utility Package
Trailer Tow Package
Chrome Running Boards
All weather mats
$34,988

Also, during my shopping, the dealer gave me the spec sheet for all the models, which included a copy of their invoice/holdback pricing. I know some of the numbers are available elsewhere, but I hadn't seen one with the packages on it. In case anyone is interested.
ranger price list.jpg

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my Ranger last weekend. Test drove both the Tacoma and Ranger back-to-back. It was no contest. the Ranger was just a much smoother ride, and felt much more comfortable for a highway commuter.
XLT 4x4 SuperCab
302A
FX4 Package
Chrome Package
Bed Utility Package
Trailer Tow Package
Chrome Running Boards
All weather mats
$34,988

Also, during my shopping, the dealer gave me the spec sheet for all the models, which included a copy of their invoice/holdback pricing. I know some of the numbers are available elsewhere, but I hadn't seen one with the packages on it. In case anyone is interested.
ranger price list.jpg
Thanks I updated the original post.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Picked mine up last weekend. Got it out the door for $34,950. Here is my window sticker. MSRP was $42k
20190802_145710.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up last weekend. Got it out the door for $34,950. Here is my window sticker. MSRP was $42k
20190802_145710.jpg
WOW! You got 7k off Sticker? I think you win for the best deal!
Sponsored