What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered some of the same for my leafspring bushings. I've had a cricket move in who needs fed.
Its helps on mine, the squeaking went away from the shocks piston rod and UCA joints.

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Shadow Black Tremor
Occupation
Retired for now!
And a double woohoo day! Just got this in the mail:

tow.jpg

Plenty strong for my use (snow yankin'):
  • Two Recovery Tow Straps 3" x20'
  • Two 5/16" Soft Shackles
  • Hitch Receiver with Shackle
And a big thanks to @Phil_R for his help in me making a good decision for this (including shackle color!). =)
You are most welcome David! Looks like a great setup to help others! Glad you are happy!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
This thread is humongous and is probably only 10% of peeps on this forum and 1% of all Ford Ranger owners.

So by my goes-in toos, I figure we power the world's economy with all the stuff we buy!

Got these Seat Jackers today. Not many people complain about the Ranger seats and I learned about these when I was looking at Tacos. Evidently their seats suck and people swear by these Seat Jackers.

I have no complaints but wanted to see what it would mean for a short guy on a long trip! =D

seat-jackers.jpg

IMG_20220608_140537334.jpg

https://desertdoesit.com/products/front-seat-jackers-2019-2021-ford-ranger

They also make this nifty front multi-mount panel (molle) for mounting stuff at seat level. Might get that for a small fire extinguisher:

bracket.jpg

https://desertdoesit.com/collection...-seat-mount-molle-panel-multi-mount-panel-mmp

Next I may need to order pedal extenders—just not sure which to go for ... =D

extend.jpg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
This thread is humongous and is probably only 10% of peeps on this forum and 1% of all Ford Ranger owners.

So by my goes-in toos, I figure we power the world's economy with all the stuff we buy!

Got these Seat Jackers today. Not many people complain about the Ranger seats and I learned about these when I was looking at Tacos. Evidently their seats suck and people swear by these Seat Jackers.

I have no complaints but wanted to see what it would mean for a short guy on a long trip! =D

seat-jackers.jpg

They also make this nifty front multi-mount panel (molle) for mounting stuff at seat level. Might get that for a small fire extinguisher:

bracket.jpg

https://desertdoesit.com/collection...-seat-mount-molle-panel-multi-mount-panel-mmp

extend.jpg
More stuff I didn't know I needed😁

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
More stuff I didn't know I needed😁
Same here. I was thinking about using some thick high grade washers to do the same thing, but these look much nicer and look like they would do a better job.
Now I hafta go and get a pair !!! :handsinair:
Even more amazing is how some are able to find this stuff !!! :clap:

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Same here. I was thinking about using some thick high grade washers to do the same thing, but these look much nicer and look like they would do a better job.
Now I hafta go and get a pair !!! :handsinair:
Even more amazing is how some are able to find this stuff !!! :clap:
It's almost like magic the way people spend my money.......

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...

seat-jackers.jpg

bracket.jpg

extend.jpg
How short do you need to be to need these? I have to put the seat all the way back and slightly reclined to fit comfortably.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How short do you need to be to need these? I have to put the seat all the way back and slightly reclined to fit comfortably.
Reading their web site, I gather it just gives a better seat position.
I'm not too short, but I like to sit high, and with my seat all the way up, it's OK, but I feel like I'm "leaning forward" even with the seat front up. These look like they will raise the front to a more comfortable position where my knees are a bit higher than my tush.
Hay, for $80 bucks it's worth a try....spend more than that on a good meal for two now-a-days.
Also, cheaper than a tank of gas !
subquark....a review is necessary...ASAP !!!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Reading their web site, I gather it just gives a better seat position.
I'm not too short, but I like to sit high, and with my seat all the way up, it's OK, but I feel like I'm "leaning forward" even with the seat front up. These look like they will raise the front to a more comfortable position where my knees are a bit higher than my tush.
Hay, for $80 bucks it's worth a try....spend more than that on a good meal for two now-a-days.
Also, cheaper than a tank of gas !
Go sign up for their newsletter. They sent me a code for 5% off. Not much, but will probably cover shipping.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
subquark....a review is necessary...ASAP !!!
Had them for about 3000 miles. Work great. Leans you back a tad. I didn't have a problem with the seat in factory configuration, but I like to try new things. I like to sit as low to the floor as possible. I'm 5'9, so definitely not tall. I like to feel like I'm sitting in the truck, rather than on it.

I also have the bracket for the front. I'm working on things to hang on there still, so its a work in progress.
N2L8hrmJApl_4uWAG5xSPMWCA=w1278-h959-no?authuser=0.jpg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Had them for about 3000 miles. Work great. Leans you back a tad. I didn't have a problem with the seat in factory configuration, but I like to try new things. I like to sit as low to the floor as possible. I'm 5'9, so definitely not tall. I like to feel like I'm sitting in the truck, rather than on it.

I also have the bracket for the front. I'm working on things to hang on there still, so its a work in progress.
N2L8hrmJApl_4uWAG5xSPMWCA=w1278-h959-no?authuser=0.jpg
Good info...
I'm also 5'9", but I like to sit high. Think these will set the seat to more of a "recline" position which is fine for me on long drives...towing our travel trailer usually involves 300-350 miles...5-6 hours at a stretch.