micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
After waiting 4 months for my wheels to come in, finally got them installed with new tires.
Current.jpg
LOL
Rich, now I see why you wanted to get the mirror as cheap as possible. Nice wheel tire combo and glad I could help!
Sponsored

ksuds49

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor & 2005 Land Rover LR3
Occupation
Do things for peoples
Let there be light! Bed lighting completed, along with some courtesy lighting under the rear bumper area using a pair of Lux rock lights, one under each bracket connecting the bumper to the frame. Tied it all into the cargo lamp circuit so it powers up when unlocking the truck, opening doors etc.
Did you set up a switch somewhere and what lights did you use for the bed?

SVTPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2004 SVT Cobra, 2008 Subaru STi
Occupation
Engineer
Did you set up a switch somewhere and what lights did you use for the bed?
I used these lights: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-truck-bed-led-cargo-light-60-pair-w-switch
which I later noticed appear to be exactly the same as the ones branded under the Nilight name for like half the price on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-TR-05-Waterproof-Splitter-Extension/dp/B07KXR799K).

They come with a switch so you can wire them in that way, but I wanted a direct feed from the cargo lamp circuit (there are other threads explaining how to do that) so they come on automatically when unlocking your truck with the fob or opening doors, or with the cargo lamp switch itself in the cab. It's more convenient than to have to reach for a switch.

Blue_Ranger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Rich,

They really do look great and well worth the long wait.

But sometimes, that’s how long it takes because you have to wait for them to decommission an M1 Abrams Fighting Machine just so you can put the bogie wheels on your Ranger.
Got them on a fire sale from the Biden used vehicle lot, lol

Blue_Ranger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
LOL
Rich, now I see why you wanted to get the mirror as cheap as possible. Nice wheel tire combo and glad I could help!
I wish it was just that, lol. I actually just had to have a office built in my home now that I'm permanently WFH and THAT wiped out the account. Looking forward to getting the mirror and appreciate your willingness to negotiate.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
When someone posts a pic like this……

A7147DCE-C5C9-4211-9F32-20B5F4024ECA.jpeg

…you just have to call it out. I would let most guys get away with it but when you start a thread about your own truckload of detailing products, you‘ve really set the bar pretty high for yourself.

Glad you cleaned it up Brandon - looks great!
Man, I sure am glad I set the bar low right from the beginning for me! :handsinair:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man, I sure am glad I set the bar low right from the beginning for me! :handsinair:
Don't worry Tracy mine is much worse. As OCD as I am with the inside and outside of my truck the engine bay looks like a kids sandbox. :shock:

jcru1017

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Student, Legal
Hey everyone! I installed my fox/Ford performance suspension on my fx2. Just for the record! The Ford/fox DO fit the 2wd/rwd application. And yes, stage 3 was right, out of the box, it gave me 2 1/2 almost 2.5” inches of lift and not 2”.

Next up is nerf bars for the family ?

38E7734A-4C29-40BD-9F5C-BB40402AC1C9.jpeg

Last edited:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Don't worry Tracy mine is much worse. As OCD as I am with the inside and outside of my truck the engine bay looks like a kids sandbox. :shock:
Ok guys, this failed inspection, I need to pull the engine. ?

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg