First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Lariat Supercrew; '21 MX-5 Miata
Occupation
Retired Military/Law enforcement
Frickin' double horn honk got me for the first time just before midnight last night and with the garage door open.

Neighbors certainly did not enjoy that.

Time to dig out the forscan cable. Off with double honk and fake engine noise.
We gots fake engine noise ? Holy crap bat person ................ That was my ex wife's problem. :facepalm: Oy vey ! :like:
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
This might help. But you should've planted it when you joined so it would've been mature by now. ?

money-tree-351.jpg
Need one of these the way we spend! Tree isn’t going to cover it by itself

C33640E9-ADF4-4D1F-9596-202DA7570342.gif

Marmite

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCab FX4
Installed the Extang Xceed bed cover. Pretty straightforward once I had worked out how to install the Ranger specific brackets. I mean come on, who photo copies a black on black installation diagram and expects that people can read it??????? Really like how it turned out, very low profile and the vinyl cover on top hides the folds nicely.

IMG_0284.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Installed the battery maintainer extension cord. Thanks to Tony @T Bone for the pictures. I went a little different route and snaked it out the bottom by the tow hook. It tucks in nicely behind the rubber boot when not in use. I thought 8' was going to be way to long but it was just enough and tucked the connecters behind the battery. Yes I know my engine needs cleaning (was just off road in Sedona) and the engine cleaner products are next on my list. ?

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg
IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
I made it sit all weekend and watch me wash, clay bar, and ceramic wax my wife's XT5, while it sat there like a filthy animal lol

What it didn't realize is that I've never tried, or cared about anything beyond a basic wax job maybe twenty five years ago. And next weekend I'll apply the lessons learned and make the Ranger all shiny too.

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
Installed the 589 Fab Hidden Winch mount with a SuperWinch SX10000SR winch and a Factor 55 Flatlink Expert.
Pretty straightforward install and it all fits nicely tucked behind the front lower valance.
The winch is nice, has plenty of power, is clock-able and you have a switchable LED drum light as well. It is stout at 80lbs, but has a 7 year warranty and includes both a wired and wireless controller.
I don't offroad much here in Germany, but when I get back to the US I wanted to be prepared.
Other than adding some heavier rear springs for towing I believe we're at the end of add-ons for this truck. (I hope so, It's an expensive hobby)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Store Manager
Dana- just curious… where are you in Germany? I was stationed in Augsburg (kinda by Munich) for 5 years.

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
Dana- just curious… where are you in Germany? I was stationed in Augsburg (kinda by Munich) for 5 years.
Currently I am at HQ Army in Sembach, the old Air Base. I too was in Bavaria about 10 yrs ago in Garmisch...what a killer assignment. 10 times better than up here in the Kaiserslautern area. Thankfully it's only a 4 hour trip to there so I can visit my old Bavarian friends and drink high quality bier!
I am a DoD Civilian, but I love what I do taking care of our soldiers!

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Cleaned up the Ranger today. Vacuum, wash, clean the windows, wipe down the interior, dress the black trim... didn't get to wax but ended up with way too much sun today.
Took the step tread off and cleaned that up.
20210605_163326.jpg

While cleaning up the interior, decided it was a good time to trim the vent.
20210605_174253.jpg

Then time for a cold one and admire the work.
20210605_174851.jpg

Boating tomorrow.
Beauty of a StarCraft!!! What year and what's the power?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Installed the 589 Fab Hidden Winch mount with a SuperWinch SX10000SR winch and a Factor 55 Flatlink Expert.
Pretty straightforward install and it all fits nicely tucked behind the front lower valance.
The winch is nice, has plenty of power, is clock-able and you have a switchable LED drum light as well. It is stout at 80lbs, but has a 7 year warranty and includes both a wired and wireless controller.
I don't offroad much here in Germany, but when I get back to the US I wanted to be prepared.
Other than adding some heavier rear springs for towing I believe we're at the end of add-ons for this truck. (I hope so, It's an expensive hobby)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I love those hidden winches, Im still looking for a setup for my Everest.
Sponsored