First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Gave it another bath, they are buidling a house next door and everything is covered. Im so happy me and my wife just purchased our first new home. Hopefully moving in around July-September.

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter

ukues91

First Name
Ulrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 EcoBlue
Vehicle Showcase
Not frowned upon at all here in the states, see it used all the time.
Ah thanks for the info! I think it was the Donut media video where they sprayed their entire 350Z and we're talking smack about Plastidip.
I really like it and how it feels, already looking around the flat, for other things to dip ?

ukues91

First Name
Ulrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In car enthusiast circles it is made fun of. BUT that's only because people get carried away with the stuff, using it on high wear parts, like wheels for example. For small pieces and no/light wear areas it's fine. When plastidip starts to look bad though, it looks terrible.
Thanks for letting me know, yesterday I was about to order the wheel dip set but decided to wait. Guess it's not the best when sending the Ranger Offroad, eh??

ukues91

First Name
Ulrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Added The custom auto works 4 light bar on my Tremor grill. Easy install!

20210513_213647.jpg

20210513_213657.jpg
What does that hook up to powerwise? Directly from the front lights or with a switch?

Reactions: Doc

Davejb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL STX
Ah thanks for the info! I think it was the Donut media video where they sprayed their entire 350Z and we're talking smack about Plastidip.
I really like it and how it feels, already looking around the flat, for other things to dip ?
I use it for all kinds of things, did the rear louvers and bed liner on my RC Toyota.

y.jpg

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
What does that hook up to powerwise? Directly from the front lights or with a switch?
Comes with the wiring harness and plugs to connect directly to the side marker lights. So they are plug and play. With some custom wire rigging you could always hook it up to one of your auxiliary switches if you so chose. I'm okay with it coming on when the side markers come on and didn't want to have to change anything.

https://customautoworksstore.com/ranger-light-kits/

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2...-auto-works-raptor-style-4-led-light-kit.html

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
Thanks for letting me know, yesterday I was about to order the wheel dip set but decided to wait. Guess it's not the best when sending the Ranger Offroad, eh??
Yeah, I don't think that would work out very well and you'd be disappointed that you spent the money.